Its Steamy

Warning : though I don't think my buddies meed one. Still,  mature content ahead.

He brings his lips near her ear after sliding the strands of her hair behind it.

" Can I claim you? "

" I'm already claimed by you. "

He kissed her ear and moved towards her lips trailing kisses on her cheeks. He pressed his lips against hers and kissed passionately. He devoured her mouth while moving his hand on her bosom. She opened his shirt in between the kisses. In no time he threw themselves on the bed.

When his fingers laced through hers and his palms pressed her hands against the bed next to her face, his kisses became ardent

He went down fluttered kisses on her collarbone. He devoured her neck. She arched her back pushing her breasts against his chest inciting him more. He opened her clothes leaving behind only the inner clothes.

He kissed her cleavage and his tongue slid down her cleavage

He kissed her cleavage and his tongue slid down her cleavage. He cupped her bosom tight while exploring the other one with his mouth. He repeated the process with the other one until it was completely devoured and swelled up. He moved south and kissed her soft belly while grabbing her waist.

He kissed her feet and slid his hands in her thighs. He asked for her final approval. She nodded to a green signal. He entered her and claimed her body once again. He covered themselves with blankets and slept on her side.

" No one can separate us now Arohi. We are one. "

" Yes... "

Next day, he started going to his office like before.

" Ma'am...Ma'am...Please Sir is busy. " he heard some chaos going on outside his room.

The door opened and it was Avantika who broke into the room.

" You go... I'll see.. "  Arjun ordered.

" Arjun... What is this? Why aren't you talking to me anymore? "

" Did you take an appointment to meet me? "

" I don't need one. "

" You definitely need one. This is not your relative's company that you can come and go according to your convenience. "

" I have full rights. "

" Listen... After whatever you have done to Arohi, thank to god I haven't put you behind the bars and thank your sister for whom I haven't taken any steps against you. Just get lost I say. "

" I'm not a freaking doll whom you can play with and dump and neither I'm Arohi di whom you... "

" Exactly... You're not Arohi and can never be like. Not even in your dreams. "

" Don't compare her with me. I have hundreds of guys queueing behind me. "

" So go to them as I'm not one amongst them. Thanks for coming. Leave now. "

" I'll see you. "

" Okay. Bye... "

She left the office crying. Everyone in the office stared at her and gossiped about her when she left.

" You have made me a laughing stock Arjun. Even I'm not letting you two live in peace. "

She called Arohi. She was confused for a moment to see her call.

" Hello Avantika? "

" Hello Di... Di... "

" What happened? "

" I'm feeling ashamed. Really. Please forgive me di. "

" Avantika, you are my sister and I really love you. But whatever you have done is unforgivable. "

" Please di. Give me a chance. I want to meet you. You'll meet me na? "

" See its not possible. If Arjun gets to know he'll be angry on me. "

" Please di. For once? I'm waiting outside your house. "

" Okay... "

She enters the house. Arohi takes her to her room.

" What is it Avantika? "

She hugged Arohi.

" I'm feeling really very much  ashamed I don't know to ask for your forgiveness. But I really need it. I feel guilty di. Won't you forgive your younger sister? I took such step in impulse. You know me right? I always take hasty decisions. You've always forgiven me. Why not now? "

" I have already forgiven you. It's okay. "

" No di...Punish me. I need it. "

" No Avantika. You've realised your mistake. That is enough for me. "

" Thanks di. You're the best. "

" Okay. It's Arjun's arrival time. You better leave or he'll create a scene over here. "

" Di I went to meet him too in his office and asked for forgiveness. But he kicked me out. Arjun is really angry. "

" You go. I'll talk to him. "

" okay di. I love you. Bye. "

She came out of the room and wiped her crocodile tears.

" Now just wait n watch how I separate you two. "

Thank you ♡