Damn Arjun!

" He's my ex..He's my ex... Guys! I have finally found him after long time. "

" Hey! You're so lucky. Your introduction? " asked one of the colleagues.

" Hi...I'm Liza from Mumbai. Staying here with my uncle and aunty. I joined last day only. "

" So you know the new boss. He's damn hot. Tell me more about him yaar. "

" He's irresistible. "

Arohi left the place after getting annoyed with their constant blabbering and went to the washroom. She washed her face.

" So Mr. Arjun Singhania has not left girls of other cities too? Sick! "

After coming out of the washroom she found liza hugging Arjun. Arohi looked at him scornfully. Arjun looked helpless.

" This time I'm not leaving you Arjun...Last time you didn't inform me before leaving from Mumbai. Have you forgotten the wonderful moments we shared? We.. "

She stopped to the sound of a vase falling beside them. They looked at Arohi.

" I'm sorry... " Arohi said

" It's okay. " Liza replied.

Arohi left giving him a disgusted look.

" Ummm.... Rina.. I need to go. "

" It's Liza Arjun... "

" Yeah... Whatever... Excuse me. "

At their home. Arohi entered the house angrily. Arjun followed her. She opened her ID Card and threw it on the table. She started struggling with the zip of her Kurti.

" May I help? "

" No need. You already created many problems for me. Why are you doing this? First you bought the house where I was staying as PG. Now you bought the company where I'm working. Why are you following me everywhere? " she argued while still fighting with her zip.

" Let me do it. "

( So much love is visible in this single pic no? Don't get carried away

( So much love is visible in this single pic no? Don't get carried away. They're good friends. Yeah whatever )

" Yeah why not. You own everything that's related to me. If possible you'll purchase me someday. "

He got angry and turned her holding her shoulders tight.

" Shhhhhhh... enough you have spoken. Not a word more. Don't speak rubbish. "

" I..I'm... Sorry. But what are you upto? Ah? And who's that Liza? Wait..wait... She joined last day. And you bought the company today. That means you are doing all this for that Liza. "

" Who's Liza? And I thought the reason of your anger was my presence in your company. Then where did this girl come from? "

" I don't know... That you better figure out. "

She left the place.

" Arohi. At least have your dinner. "

" I'm not hungry. "

Arohi was resting in her bed. But her eyes were open. She was crying remembering Arjun's hug with Liza.

Arjun entered the room. She wiped away her tears.

" See Arohi. Have this noodles. Don't throw them now. "

" Told you na. I'm not hungry. "

He pulled her by her hand and made her sit.

" Come on. Be a good girl. Finish your dinner.  Your new boss is very strict and he'll make you work harder in office from tomorrow. And you have experienced it earlier. You need energy for that. No? "

He feed her with spoon.

" Where's your food? "

" I'll have it after you. "

He completed feeding her and  got up to leave.

" Arjun... "

" Yeahhh... "

" Who's Liza? "

" Honestly. I can't recall. "

" How many more girlfriends did you have? That you can't recall them? "

" Taking you in consideration. Ummm... I think I have scored half century. " he winked.

She rolled her eyes.

Next day she entered his cabin to find Liza already present.

" Okay... Go and complete the assigned task. "

Liza left..

" What was she doing here? "

" Excuse me. I'm the boss or you're the boss? "

" Okay fine. Why am I called here. "

" Get me a cup of coffee. "

" That's not my work. "

" Come on Arohi... I fed you the breakfast today and dinner last night. Even that wasn't my work. "

" Fine... "

She went to the coffee vending machine where Liza was talking with her friends.

" This Arjun is behaving like he hasn't seen me before. But I'll make him mine again. Boys can't resist me. In today's office party I'll kiss him. And that's my promise. " Liza said.

" What? Kiss... My husband? I will see how you kiss him. I'll teach you such a lesson that you, in fact, any other girl in this office will fear looking at him. And that's my promise. "

She entered the room and handed him the cup of coffee without making an eye contact.

" Feed your boss.. Arohi... "

" okay fine... "

" Ahhh...Damn...You burnt my lips. "

" Your lips deserve to be burnt

" Your lips deserve to be burnt. If given a chance I can burn your face. But I don't wanna go to jail. Bye. "

She left the cabin. Arjun looked at her with a confused expression caressing his lips. 

THANK YOU GUYS ♡ HAPPY READING...