A Changed Arohi

Arjun checked his phone and found his email account flooded with notifications.

" What the heck.. I never did this. How did it come here. Wait a minute. Who shot this? "

He called Avantika to meet him outside her college. She came out and approached to hug him but he stopped her.

" Who shot this video Avantika? "

" I don't know... "

" Then who knows? "

" I don't know... "

He slapped her.

" You still don't know? "

" Why..why did you slap me. No one dares to do that... "

" Are you a woman? How could you be so cheap? She's your sister for heaven's sake. "

" I don't need to learn that at least from you. What you did to her? Didn't you break her trust twice? "

" Whatever I did to her. It was a matter between us. Who are you to make our private life public? "

" If you have noticed. Your face is not even visible. So why are getting angry? "

" There's no point arguing with a filthy mouthed person like you. Don't even try contact me anymore. "

He walked away.

At his home, while removing the video his eyes fell on the cheap and vulgar comments on her. He threw his phone on the mirror in rage causing it to break in pieces. He started throwing the things in the room in anger.

At her house...

Arohi was lying on the bed crying alone in her room. Her brother tried to console her but she had locked the door from inside. Just then the door bell rang. He opened to find Arjun. He broke into the house.

" Where's Arohi? "

" Why are you here? Avantika is not here... "

" Are you dumb? I asked for Arohi... "

" You don't have right to meet her. She's not your wife anymore. "

Arjun held his collar.

" I haven't signed the divorce papers yet. It's in my control now. "

He banged the door of her room. Her dad came and asked what's happening. Ajay explained.

" It's okay. Let him be. May be he might take here with him. Let her go from this house. " her dad told and went back to his room.

Arohi wiped her tears and washed her face before opening the door.

He entered and closed the door from inside.

" You're yet not satisfied? What do you want now. "

She kept his hands on her neck.

" Kill me... That's what left now. Finish me and satisfy your ego. "

He withdrew his hands.

" Why don't you trust me I haven't done anything. "

" Really Arjun? In our room.. our moment... It's being captured and uploaded from your account only. And you want me to believe you? "

" Why would I lie when I clearly told you about my plans... Arohi...I...Have...Not...Done...Anything... It's your sister who has done this. I had no idea about it. I don't know how she captured and how she uploaded from my account. "

" So it was a plan by you both?
" I'm not involved. I have removed it. "

" Yes after 8 hours when it's already seen my millions and downloaded by thousands of people. Now people would call me shameless and characterless. "

" I will make everything fine. People will forget in few days. "

" But I won't. You have taught me the art of lying. I like you... I want to be with you... you deserve an Oscar award... "

" Those were never a lie Arohi. I know you won't believe me in this circumstances. But that was the truth and still it is. "

" You can't melt me with your lies this time. I have have enough. Not anymore. "

" I'm not asking you to believe me. I'm confessing you the truth. I couldn't sleep last night. I'm feeling restless since you left. I know I'm very bad in expressing my feelings. "

" But excellent in tricking minds by your sweet and innocent talks. You know what Arjun.... What you told me? Opportunist... Running after rich man? That's what you think about me no? Fine I'll be like that... You will see what shrewd girls can do. You have punished me without my faults. Now I'll give you a reason. "

" What will you do? "

" Same that you asked me to before insulting and kicking me out of the house. I'll find a rich man and settle with him. Fine? "

" You can't until I divorce you.. "

" I'm a woman don't forget. If I need divorce I'll get it.. "

" What's wrong with you? You were never like this. "

" All thanks to you Arjun. And by the way. You had the right to know this. So sharing it with you. I'm pregnant. And I have taken today's appointment for abortion. Bye... "

THANK YOU... ♡

Please let me know if you all are fine with the update? Or still unsatisfied? Please give your views...