Doubting

" Baby... there's a lots of shopping need to be done. Postpone all your work for a week and give  me your maximum time. " Riya ordered.

" Sure baby. My time is all yours. " Arjun replied looking at Arohi from the corner of his eyes.

" Awwww... I love you baby. "

" Love you too. "

" Let's go Arohi. " Akhil forwarded his hand.

Arjun warned her through eyes.

" I'll go myself. "

" Is everything okay Arohi? "

" Yeah Akhil. It's just that. I'm a big girl and I don't like being pampered unnecessarily. "

" Okay. "

Four of them went to mall to purchase new clothes and accessories. Arjun and Riya were selecting her clothes but his attention was on Arohi. Akhil tried talking to Arohi but she ignored him.

" Arohi... Are you angry on me? "

"  No akhil...nothing like that. Why would I be angry on you? "

" That only you can tell. "

" Seriously. There's nothing like that. "

" Are you sure? "

" Yup. "

" Fine... "

She walked away. Akhil was still confused why she was ignoring him.

" Arohi. Come here. How would this dress look on you? " Riya called her.

" Riya it's your wedding. "

" Hmmm... and you are an important part of our wedding. So you have to look your best. Go try this one. "

" Okay. "

She took the dress and entered the trial room. She hanged the dress on wall and turned to close the door when she found him barging in her room.

" Arjun. What the hell are you doing? "

" You tell me that. What were Akhil and you talking about. "

" Gosh Arjun stop it now. I'm not answerable to any of your questions. "

He pinned and came close the her so that there was minimal distance left between them.

" You have to answer. First you didn't listen to me and stayed back. Now again you're talking with him. I'm not going to bear your nuisance here. "

" Can you stop troubling me? I didn't talk to him. Now let me go. "

" Why can't you listen to me. I'm warning you for the last time. Don't mess with me. I'll finish you. "

" Arjun. I tried doing everything that you said. It's Akhil and Riya who are always forcing me into things. You better go and talk to them. I have nothing to say. "

He held her hands tightly and pushed hard against wall. She shrieked in pain. He left her.

 Riya came searching for Arjun and saw him exiting Arohi's room.

" Arjun... What are you doing here? "

" That... I thought. It's you inside. See I got embarrassed. "

" Really? You were with me only. How come you enter the trial room in my search? "

" Baby. I got confused. Seriously. "

" Hmmm fine. "

Riya was still doubting him but didn't let him know. Later they went to the food court followed by movie.

Riya was silently observing both and she could sense not everything was normal there.

In movie theatre, it was two boys in the middle and girls on the either sides with Riya accompanying Arjun and Arohi with Akhil.

" Akhil. Would you mind exchanging seat? " Arjun asked.

" Ummmmm... Why? "

" That... I want a clear view. That's it. "

" Okay... no problem. "

Arjun shifted to Akhil's seat and Riya to Arjun's previous seat.

" Arohi. Come this side. " Akhil called her.

" Okay. "

Arjun held her hand and gave her warning through eyes.

" Akhil you go. I'm fine here. "

Arjun had a satisfactory smile on his face. Little did he knew that Riya was noticing his each and every movement.

They were done with the day and leaving to home by car.

" Arohi...Didn't you say your brother is unwell. " Riya asked.

" Yeah. Why? "

" I think you should be with him now. "

" What are you saying Riya? You only stopped her right? " Akhil asked.

" Yup. But now I realise. She should be in her home right now. "

" Riya.. It's our marriage this week. Let her be. " Arjun spoke.

" Why Arjun? You only wanted her to go right? "

" Baby. Try and understand. We can't oust a guest in our marriage week. " he whispered.

" Hmmmm... "

" It's okay. I'll go. " Arohi said.

" Arey No you don't need to. " Akhil said.

Arjun was annoyed. He texted her.

" Better shut your mouth right now. Do as I say. "

Few days passed in the preparation of marriage. Arohi could sense Riya was upset with her for some reason but she couldn't figure out anything. Neither could she figure out what the hell she was doing there.

One day Riya walked in her Dad's room.

" Dad. I need to have some words with you. "

" Tell me dear. What is it? "

" I think Akhil likes Arohi. Why don't you talk to Arohi? "

" About what? "

" Their marriage. "

I'm sorry for being late again and I am sorry for apologising again and again. I'm going through hassle filled days. So bear with me.

Dedicating to priya_nishal. I'm sorry for disappointing you every time. ♡♡♡