In a Fix

I know it's almost two years and most of you must have cut off from the story long ago. And I highly regret that. My update is for the rest of the readers who are still stuck at it and waiting for an update. I thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️

Because of you I lost my dad, my family my everything. Today I will throw you out of my heart. From Today onwards you are not going to have any rights on me. Because I'm going to give away those rights to someone else.

Arjun thought as he walked towards Riya's room from his.

I will make sure you suffer, cry in guilt. I want to tear your heart in pieces. I will finish Arohi. I will finish you.

As he entered Room no 308, he glanced at Riya evilly.

Today onwards I am the same old playboy who never emotionally attached with any woman. Who considered them as toys.

He smiled wickedly as he closed the door.

*At present*

" No she has gone for good. I can't call her back or follow her to Shimla. If I do I will put her life in danger. I was the one stepped in this mess in all my senses and I will deal with it. Stay happy Arohi"

Just then his phone rang and the screen displayed the name that always made his heart beat faster.

Arohi

" What is it? "

" Have you tied the knots with Riya. "

" Yes. I have. Won't you congratulate me? "

" Surely I will. "

" Then do it. "

" I will do it in my own way. "

She hung up the call leaving him perplexed.

____________________________________

Riya-  Dad it's 12 hours since he has left and you have still not done anything. Are you even capable of doing anything?

Dad- mind your words! I have got the news the Arohi has already moved to Shimla. Do you want me to go there and take revenge on your behave? Your Dad isn't that worthless.

Riya- then where is she getting her lessons?

Dad- I have my own ways and when I have promised something I will live upto it.

_____________________________________

" I don't know how these Guhas are so calm. There must be something fishy. I am relieved that Arohi isn't here. So they can't harm her. "

Arjun came out of his thoughts when he got alerted by the knocks on his door.

" It must be them. May be to forcefully drag me to the marriage altar. And I'm ready to accept it. For the well being of everyone. "

He moved towards the door and got startled at the view infront of him.

Arohii...??

Thank you for reading 💓💕

Kept it small today. Special regards to
suns2411 priya_nishal a_Madhurima_ @Akhi_2201 Mahiminnu