Humiliation

" Avantika, let's go... "

" Where di? "

" To the police. To file a complaint against him. "

" No di.. That isn't required. I mean I don't wanna get dragged in all this court case and all. "

" But he should get the punishment for the crime he has done. "

" Surely di... But please understand. People would make my fun. "

" You don't want yourself to get dragged right? " Ajay asked entering the room. Avantika nodded in a yes.

" So I'll do it for you. He'll be punished and even your name will not be dragged. "

" What are you going to do? " Arohi asked curiously.

" I'm a media person Arohi. I'll bring his true colors in front of the whole world. "

" I'm not sure if it's right bro? Let's go the police. That will be the best option. And Avantika. I'm with you no? Don't worry. "

" Arohi you are a woman and you understand it well. If a girl is being involved in such cases how she's mentally harassed. And let me remind you. Your so called husband is very powerful and rich. He has extended his contacts to the police as well. It won't take him long to get his dad out of jail. "

" Whatever bro. I'm not finding your idea as a good option. Let's discuss about it in the morning. "

_______________________

Next morning, Arjun sat down on the couch scanning few files when his eyes fell on his phone popping up with notifications and all.

He opened it and went straight to the news app he had subscribed for. He was in utter shock and disbelief with the news flash.

The ugly truth of the Singhanias..

D.K. Singhania accused of rape attempt...

" What the hell is all this? This Ajay would never change. And this time Arohi is taking his side. How can she? "

He changed himself to tshirt and jeans and drove to Arohi's house.

_________________________

" Arjun listen, I know he's your dad. But you can't support him in this. " Ajay argued.

" Listen, I won't have supported had he done that. But I know him and I know your sister too. "

" Be within limits Arjun. First your dad did wrong to my sister and now you're blaming  her only? "

" Listen bro. Let me talk to him. " Arohi interfered.

She dragged him to the room inside.

" Now what you have to talk here? "

" See Arjun, you're wrong. "

" I'm not. Take a break from being feminist and open your eyes. Girls like Avantika do exist who never stay in their limits. "

" I think now you're crossing limits. I'm firm in my decision this time. Don't utter a word against my sister. "

" Do whatever you can. I'll see how much you people can succeed in this shit. "

" So you'll use your power and money to save your criminal dad? "

" I can go to any extent for him. And he's not a criminal. "

" Okay then. Thanks for coming. As I said, I'll not back out this time." she said as she crossed her arms across her chest.

" Okay then.. Bye... I would see how far you stupids go. "

_________________________

Arjun returned to find a huge crowd outside his gate. Protestors and media already started making it difficult for him.

He somehow managed to enter the house from the back door.

" What is happening Dhonds? "

" Some NGO people are protesting outside. There was stone pelting few moments back. "

" What? Where's dad? "

" In his room... "

He went to his room to found it was locked from inside. He knocked a no of times but didn't get response. He started panicking now and called a few servants and asked them to break the door. After a no of attempts they were able to break the door.

He rushed to enter the room where he found the most dreadful sight of his life.

" Dad..... "

THANK YOU ♡