About her insecurity

Sorry for the late dear. Bhaagamathie trailer got me crazy. One and only Sweety is to be blamed 😕 and thanks for 1k readers. Also the trailer got 2M viewers. Cogratulations to all who contributed.

She returned to her home. Ajay saw her arriving late.

" Where were you? Do you realise Dad was get so worried."

He gave her the usual lecture session but this time it didn't bother her. She was in some other thought. When he was done with his scolding she went to her room and slept on the bed.

" What am I doing? I don't love him. And I know he doesn't love me too...Why did I agreed to all his conditions? What is that thing that is binding me with him. I gave him access to myself. I feel like heaven when he comes near me. Arohi control. You can't let him affect you. Just let it be going like it is now. "
.
.
.

Arjun called the servant.

" Get me my Frontline and Statesmen Magazine. "

"Okay sir "

He got his magazines. He finished reading Statement when he started with Frontline. After 2-3 papers he found an article on his family.
It readed about his parents' marriage story and about his mother's previous marriage stories. It also mentioned that Arjun and his mom has tensions between them. At the bottom he found the reporter name. It was Ajay Sharma.

" The same bloody Ajay Sharma. I made mistake by ignoring you. You're dead now. "

Next day,

His PA entered his room.

" Sir you called me? "

He threw the magazine on table and asked him to read the content in the 4th page. He followed his instructions.

" I won't leave that Ajay now. I want every details about him. Within two days. Clear is that?  "

He nodded and left the room.

Arohi entered the room.

" Dont you think you should knock the door before entering your boss's cabin. " he asked being irritated.

" I'm sorry. Actually I needed to talk to you about  something important. "

" If it's not related to work, Can we do it later? "

" It's okay. Bye..Take Care..."

She left his cabin. He texted her.

" I'm sorry. "

" It's okay. " she replied.

" Coffee at 6? " he texted again.

" Done "
.
.
.

At 6pm, they were having their cappuchino together.

" Arohi, you were saying something. "

" Yes but..But I don't know how to start and from where to start. "

" Speak up. "

" Arjun, I know about our deal. We won't fall in love. And we are only physically involved not by soul. "

" Come straight to point."

" I have seen you with that girl in the party last night. "

" So? "

" So? Aren't you feeling ashamed? Your girlfriend caught you with some other girl. "

" What's so shameful in that? I have already said we can't be in love. So from where is this possessiveness coming? "

" It's not like that Arjun. You're my first boyfriend. I spend time with you. I had my first night with you. I felt very insecure when I saw you with that girl last night. "

" Insecure about what? I'm not getting you. You are trying to control me? You know that is the problem with traditional and conservative girls like you. Why did you agree at the first place when you knew you can't stay on your words. "

" Arjun, why are you overreacting? I just let out my feelings to you. I didnt say I love you. I just felt insecure to share a body with others. I won't speak in your matter furthermore. "

She left the place. He rubbed his forehead, asked for bill, kept the money and followed her.

Thanks for reading.