Pregnant?

" Pregnant? Arjun..What is she saying? " Avantika asked.

" I don't know. Really..This must be her new drama. " Arjun replied.

" I have the reports. Do you want it? "

" What's the proof that it's Arjun's baby? "

Avantika asked to which his mother joined and asked to prove it.

" Do you have the same doubt Arjun? " Arohi asked.

He didn't reply anything.

" Then we can go for a prenatal paternity test. " Arohi said.

" There's no need. This is my baby. "

" Arjun? " his dad asked.

" Yes. We were together in a relationship. I accept it. " 

" What about our engagement Arjun? " Avantika asked.

" Arohi, I know what you want. Take money and abort this baby. " he asked her.

" I won't. You can't force me. This baby is gonna be the heir of this family. "

" You showed your true colors. Finally you got a chance to have a share in my property. "

" You can think whatever you want to. I don't care. I need my child to get all the rights and respect as your child. For that you have to marry me. "

" Marry you? Look at yourself in the mirror first. You don't deserve to be my wife. "

" Neither do you as a husband. But we are bound to. So sorry. Will see you in the office tomorrow. Will be waiting for a commitment or I have to file a lawsuit against you. "

Arohi left after saying this with a contented smile.

" Arjun now what? " Avantika asked.

" I don't know. Will think about it later. For now I have to marry her it seems. " He replied

They sat in the lobby when all the guests left the house.

" Arjun, why did you accept that easily that it was your baby? "

" It would have anyway been revealed in test reports..Big deal? " 

" But, what if the baby wasn't yours? Who knows with how many people she makes contact. "

" Mom, that is my baby. And don't consider everyone as you. She had relationship with only me. "

" But I have seen her getting close to an employee of your company. Probably Varun or Veer, something like that was his name. "

" Stop repeating the same thing again and again. I have mentioned already and I'm saying it again. I don't like your statements like someone else's baby growing inside her. That's mine, only mine. "

He stormed out of the place.

" What happened to him now? " his mom asked.

" I don't know " his Dad replied.

Next day in the office.

As usual Anushka was sitting at her desk alone trying to concentrate on her while staffs around were eyeing at her and gossiping about her.

She pushed the PC in annoyance and rubbed her forehead with her fingers controlling her tears.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder.

" Veer? "

" Arohi, what's up? I wasn't here for all this while. What are gossips I'm hearing? "

" That's true Veer. What should I do. "

" It's okay, stay strong. "

Arohi rested her head on his stomach while she was sitting and he was standing.

Arjun was passing by when he witnessed the closeness. He went straight to her desk and banged his hand on the table. They broke the hug.

" Is this an office or some shooting location where you have started your mellow drama? "

She was still wiping her tears that didn't stop flowing.

" Sir... " Veer tried to reply on her behalf.

" What Sir? You come to my cabin "

Veer followed him to his cabin. He rebuked him for reasons that never existed, though ulterior cause was different.

He came out after few time and asked Arohi to go inside.

" What did he say to you? "

" He was angry with me. Though I didn't get the exact reason. "

She entered the cabin.

" So you want to marry me and getting close to others? "

" What? "

" You don't deserve to be the daughter in law of D.K. Singhania. But I'm making you one. Yes you should thank me. I know you need money from us. But guess what? I'm not going to give you a penny. Likewise you enter my house you will exit on your own. I will make things that difficult for you. So all the best. "

"Thanks for the wishes Arjun " she smiled and left.

Thanks for reading