The stupid journalist

It was 6am in the morning. Sun rays travelled through the dense leaves of the Spruce and sneaked into the huge, beautiful, cream coloured, serene looking room to reach his face. The chirping of the birds reached his ears to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes, got up yawning and stretched his arms.
He freshened up and changed himself to a hoody and  trackpants.

At 9am, Deepa, his mom, who was very conscious about her look, was found sitting on a couch, getting her nails painted by a maid. Her face was full of Multani Mitti.

" Dhondu...."

"Yes ma'am " replied one of the servants of their house named Dhondu.

" Where's Arjun? "

" In the gym, ma'am. "

"When he's done with his workout ask him to take his breakfast. "

" Okay ma'am "

He came down, wiping his face with towel.

" Dhonds" he called out.

"Yes sir.."

" Who's that lady? "

"Sir, your mom.. "

" Oh really? Moms happen to be like this also? " he asked chuckling.

"When will you stop taunting me Arjun? I'm getting ready for my friend's daughter's wedding. "

" So you are going there? "

"Of course Arjun, what kind of a question was that. She's my best friend and... "

" Great " he replied with a smirk.

"What is so great in that?"

" Mrs. Deepa Singhania, seems you forgot today's the inaugural function of your son's new company. You were supposed to be there today. "

" Oh Son, I'm so sorry. I'm never interested in these kinds of boring functions. Your Dad is there to manage everything. Moreover I have given words to my friend. So..."

" Huhhhh... As expected. Enjoy your wedding function mom. " He left taking a bite of the apple.

" Huhhh...This guy never gets tired of throwing satirical comments on me." thought his mom.

In the inaugural function,

Bunch of journalists stood their waiting for owners of the company.

" Leading business tycoon, The Arjun Singhania, the receiver of YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR AWARD, the owner of blooming companies like SINGHANIA COOL & CREATIVE, SINGHANIA BRANDFOOT, has started a new IT firm in the small town of Shimla. Everyone is waiting for the glimpse of the real owners. And here they arrive. Mr. D.K. Singhania, owner of huge companies of Singhania and groups in India and overseas. " A journalist spoke in front of camera.

D.K Singhania arrived with all other board members.

"We all are eager to see the young, handsome hunk, Arjun Singhania, who's being called the heart stealer. This is the first time people of Shimla are going to see Mr. Arjun Singhania. Till now we have only heard about him. And there arrives the car of Mr. Arjun Singhania. " spoke the journalist again.

Arjun got out of the car.

"Woaaahhhh

"Woaaahhhh...How raffishing he is." spoke few female journalists among themselves.

As he made his way towards the main enterance journalists run towards him.

" Sir..Sir...You are new to Shimla. What's your opinion about the place? " asked a female journalist.

He slightly slided his goggles up with his index finger and eyed the journalist.

"Beautiful..." he replied winking at her.

He slided down the goggles. The journalist blushed.

He cut the ribbon and performed a small pooja, though he wasn't interested but it was his Dad's wish.

Later they attended a media conference, the journalist asked their questions one my one and they answered.

"Sir, one personal question, it's a big project for your family. Everyone from the board of directors are present. Then, why isn't your wife here? "

"Well, she was very keen to. But she got to go to Mumbai for an urgent work. "

"Is it so? But your wife's insta story says something different. She's attending a marriage in Shimla. Sir, one more personal question. My research says you are the third husband of your wife. Aren't you? " came a voice from the crowd of journalists.

Arjun's smile fainted immediately. This was the one fact he hated the most in his life. He looked into the crowd to find out the person who asked that filthy question to his dad. The person stood up.

Yes, it was Arohi's brother Ajay

Yes, it was Arohi's brother Ajay. He's a journalist and he's known for his investigative skills.

"Sir, answer please. "

The journalists there were shocked of the fact. Even they did research but never found much detailed information.

"Ummm... Excuse me. I have a call to attend. " said D.K before leaving.

Arjun gestured his men to end  the conference right there.

They did so by giving excuse that they had an important party to attend.

Arjun eyed that one journalist, who asked that stupid question to his dad, again before leaving the place.

Thanks for reading. 😁😁😁