Marriage

He jerked her on the floor and left the room. She continued crying.

" What have I done to you Arjun. Why this much hatred towards me that you won't leave a single chance to hurt me. "

Arjun enters the house...

Riya : where were you?

He didnt reply

Riya : I asked you something right? Where the hell were you last night?

Arjun : I dont find it necessary to answer every question of yours.

Riya : whether you find it necessary or not. You have to. I m not like your ex wife.

Arjun looked at her in shock.

Arjun : you cant even be

Riya : sorry?

Arjun : leave me alone.

Riya : first answer me where you were last night? With that bitch right?

Arjun : mind your tongue ok? I wont bear such words against her.

Riya : sorry? Then what do you expect me to say? In what relationship is she sleeping with you. Isnt she a wh**e?

Arjun : I m her husband... get that?

Riya : you guys are divorced.

Arjun : I dont want furthermore argument in this. I have to complete an important work.

In the evening...

Arohi was sitting in her room. Tears were flowing from her eyes non stop. Suddenly she heard knock on the door. Thinking of it as Arjun she ran and opened the door. To her shock.. it was not him but...

Arohi : Bhai?

He was visibly angry at her.

Ajay: yes me...

Arohi : how you came here?

Ajay : I had to. Otherwise I dont know what other chances you have left to let us down.

Arohi : bro..it is not like that....I can explain.

Ajay : I dont want any explanation. Pack your luggage... we need to leave by tonight.

Arohi : but... Please..Bhai... I dont want to leave. I cant leave Arjun. I love him.

Ajay : are you not understanding... He doesnt want you in his life.. from the beginning itself... He only used you. Now atleast understand.

Arohi : I know he is doing this for some reason. He loves me bhai. I can feel it in his eyes.

Ajay : stop fooling yourself. He is getting married today. Just accept the fact.

Arohi : bhai...

Ajay : you will not listen to me right. Let me pack your luggage. You go and get ready.

Arohi : bhai.. listen na.

Ajay : not anymore... this tine if you dont listen to me na. You will find me dead.

Arohi : bhai...

Ajay : I m serious this time. You have to choose. Between Me and Arjun.

Arohi : ok.. I will go with you.

Ajay : good... now go and get ready.

They boarded the flight after sometime...

______________________________________

At the marriage...

" Arjun... Are you not happy? You look dull and lost. Is everything fine? " asked one person.

Arjun : no no.. I m fine.

" Arey understand. He is going to lose his freedom after today. Why wont he look dull? " replied someone in the crowd and they all broke out into a laughter.

Arjun made an annoyed face and murmured.

Marriage proceedings started. And Arjun was approaching the stage... just then Riya's dad called him.

R's Dad : before you proceed and marry my daughter. I want certain answers from you.

Arjun : yeah tell.

R's Dad : what were you doing with that girl last day?

He was shocked.

Arjun : which girl dad?

R's Dad : oh..you know very well who I am talking about. Dont you? Dont think that no one knows anything. Coincidentally I was having a meeting last day in the same hotel. That's when I saw you entering her room. You didnt come out whole night. Are you going to explain me what was happening there?

Arjun (sighed) : Well if I am not wrong, Riya is your own daughter right?

R's Dad : what are you trying to say? Say it clearly.

Arjun : it is simple. You must be knowing and you need not ask what happens between a husband and a wife behind the doors.

R's Dad : husband and wife ah? I knew whatever was going on between you two. But today you and Riya were going to be together and you are calling that girl your wife? Sorry... you are not worthy for my daughter. I break this marriage here.

Riya : Papa.. no... please... I love him... I want him

R's Dad : no baby.. you deserve much better...

Arjun : ok sir... as you wish....

Saying this Arjun walked out...

R's Dad : see... he didnt even look back...

Riya : why you did this Dad.

R's Dad : beta... have I ever bought you second hand toys. But yeah I will make sure he suffers. He played with your feelings.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR REMEMBERING THIS BOOK. I M OBLIGED.

LOVE YOU ALL...