Arjun?

" Arohi.... "

He opened the door to find her lying on the floor...

Arjun rushed to her and tapped her face as he called  her but she didn't rouse. He carried her in his arms and made his way to his bedroom. After laying her down on the the broken bed somehow and  sprinkled some water on her face. He carried her close to his chest and tried to wake her up. Slowly she opened her eyes.

" Arohi... Why weren't you responding? I was worried.. "

Arjun hugged her tight and caressed her hair.

" Arjun..."

" Arjun...What are you doing? " she asked in faint voice.

Arjun got his senses back at her call and pushed her immediately. 

" What are you doing in my bed. Get off "

" Arjun, you only placed me here. "

" So I'm only asking you to get down. You should be thankful I haven't done anything serious to you yet. "

" Thank you so much "

She got up and slept on the couch.

" Get off Arohi "

" Now what? "

" Tonight I'll sleep there. You have broken my bed. "

" That's not my problem. "

" Move... "

" No... I'm not going to.. Good night "

" I'll sleep on you Arohi.. "

" What? "

" I'm coming... "

" No... "

He jumped on her. She rolled to her side and fell on the floor with thud.

" Ouchhhhh...the hell.. You hurt me. "

" Good night. "

" Bloody moron. "

She rebuked him. He covered his face with blanket and slept. After some time Arohi also got tired and slept on the floor.

In the morning, Arohi woke up with pain in back.

" This guy won't let me stay in peace. Look at him. How peacefully he's sleeping. Mr. Arjun.. Even I won't let you sleep in peace. She took a glass of water and threw it on his face. "

He woke up horrified.

" Dafaq Arohi...How dare you do that.. "

" My dear hubby, I'm your wife. I am responsible to wake you up on time and make sure you aren't late for the office. "

"You think you are too smart ah? You dumbo. You have to payback with interest that you owe to me. "

He carried her in his left shoulder.

" What are you upto now you burglar... Leave me. "

He made his way to the washroom and made her stand there. Meanwhile she kept beating him on his back and shoulders. He turned the shower on and started opening his clothes.

Arohi turned facing away. He held her by her shoulder and pulled her close.

" Why are you being shy baby. Are you seeing me like this for the first time. "

Reminiscing the night of her first love making session she got carried away.
He moved her hair to other side of neck and started planting hungry kisses on her neck. She turned back and attacked on his lips. He responded with equal zeal. The percussion of their bodies producing warmth  under the shower provided them comfort. He pulled up her Kurti and threw it away. Slowly his hands travelled on her abdomen towards her upper part of the body.

Suddenly someone banged the door of their room. It was his dad.

" Son, be ready in 15 min. We have to leave for the conference. "

Arohi realised what just happened. She picked her Kurti and wore it. They looked at each other for a moment, then Arjun tilted his face down in embarrassment.

Arohi ran out of the washroom and started crying.

" Why girl why? Couldnt you control your feelings? Know you felt something for him at a point of time. But the only thing he had for you was lust. He used you and raped you. He tried to spoil your sister's life too.. And you were doing romance with him? Disgusting of you."

Arjun was still stupefied.

" What was that. Okay that was normal for me. But why am I feeling ashamed? I never did so? What's happening with me. I'm not in a proper state of mind. Aghhh... I'm not liking this feeling at all."

Thanks for reading guys.  I'm sorry I couldn't update daily. I have my interview on 30th. Wish me luck so that it goes smooth. Will make sure to update daily after 30th. Take care.