Dating starts!

Next day, Arohi reached her office late as she had to drop her sister to college. Even her brother wasn't at home. There was a conference going on.  Arjun was explaining a project. She entered in the mid.

" May I come in sir? " she asked.

" Ah! Miss Arohi. Glad you managed a part of your valuable time for us. Do you think some KG classes are going on here? You're business analyst and you are supposed to be attendant every time. "

" I'm sorry sir "

"Keep that..and..Take seat "

" What's this behaviour now? We kissed last night. Look how he behaves. I am not getting his behaviour. Did forget the kiss? Don't that kiss hold any importance to him? Was that just a random kiss for him? " she spoke in mind.

" Miss Arohi. Where's your attention. "

" Here only "

" Come on. Analyse the issues I have mentioned and provide me with a possible solution. "

" Ummm...Sorry sir. I..I wasn't "

" Get out "

She felt humiliated and left the room hiding her tears.

.
.
.

She was sitting at her desk in deep thinking.

Just then his PA came and informed her that Arjun is calling her in his room.

She entered the room but she didn't find him. She called him. Just then she felt a hand on her abdomen. She was pulled with a stroke on her tummy. She immediately jerked his hands away.

" What are you doing sir? "

" Why were you late today? Aren't you supposed to give me priority above others. "

" Why should I? Am I your girlfriend or wife. "

" I see. Then become one. "

" What? "

" Be my girlfriend "

" What? Na..No..I..I mean I have to focus on my career. I can't afford wasting my time on this useless stuff. "

" Okay. Then what was that you did last night. How is that going to help you with your career. Hmmm? "

She kept silent.

" What are you thinking babes. I know you like me. Don't you? "

She didn't reply.

" Take your time. I'll be waiting for you in Infinity Cafe at 8pm. If you come I'll deduce that you are ready. Go home now. "

She left.
.
.
.

In her house,  she kept thinking.

" Shall I? No no..What am I thinking? All this are bullshit. I was always adamant. I won't waste my time. Let him wait. "

" hmmm...But last night I kissed him. First time I kissed a man. It means deep inside I have got some feelings for him. But everyone says he's a playboy. He does this with every girl. For him the kiss meant nothing. But it's possible people believe in rumors. May be he's not that kind of a boy. He got liking for me. I haven't seen him flirting with any girl besides me till now. "

She kept thinking.
.
.
.

At 8 pm,

" Will she come? I hope I dont have to leave empty handed after sitting like a donkey for hours. Huhh...So what she doesn't come. I will go to Preeti's house, her parents are out of town. We will have a great time. "