It's Too Late

Arjun entered his room. He was in a different world of thoughs.

" I don't know what happened. I should be happy but I'm not? Even after winning  I feel like I'm defeated. I never wanted her in this condition. I hated her because she deceived me. But. .. may I was wrong? I developed a soft corner for her. I'm confused. I don't know why? I was always clear with my decisions. Stop thinking Arjun. Don't let it affect you. "

He gets a call from his college friend.

" Hey long time Arjun... What's going on? "

" I don't know. Everything is puzzled up. "

He explained him everything.

" So. You meant to say you had married Ajay's sister? "

" How do you know him? "

" I know him from my friend. He's very wise and professional in his work. I don't think Arohi would have any idea about all this. He never shares anything with his family. "

" Are you sure? "

" Yes.. I'm Arjun... Okay got to go now...bye. Good night. Will speak to you later. "

He hungs up the call..

" If it's true I have done a big mistake. May be that is the reason I'm repenting. I shouldn't have done this. Now I have to correct my mistake. "

He went to Arohi and tried to stop her.

" Please... I know I was at fault and I agree. Punish me. Not this innocent soul. "

" You want me to give birth to a devil like you? I'm not repeating my mistake again. "

" Arohi.. I know I'm creepy. But no one is born as an evil. I never got the right upbringing. My parents never had time for me. We will nurture our baby with good morals and I'll try to change. Please forgive me. "

" Is that your new plan to hurt me? No I can't bear your part inside me. "

She started to leave when he forcefully made her enter the car, drove to his house and locked themselves in his room.

" Why did you bring me here? To rape me again? Or to abuse me? You know what? That's what you are capable of. When verbally you can't win you will use your masculine strength. "

" I won't let you take this extreme step. I know you are angry and you are allowed. But don't take such impulsive decisions that make you regret later. I'm already doing that. "

After an hour...She got up and started to walk.

" Where are you going? "

" Washroom... Can I? Or would you like to join me. " she asked sarcastically.

" Okay go.. "

.

.

.

" It's been half an hour since she went inside. Why isn't she coming out? Shitttt... "

He banged on the door. No response came. He broke the door open. Arohi was lying unconscious on the floor. Above her head was lying the empty finail bottle.

" WHAT HAVE YOU DONE AROHI..? "

He took her to the hospital. But it was too late. She was saved but the baby was no more.

Arjun cried hiding his face in his palms after falling on the bench with thud. Even the worse was the condition of Arohi. She cried clutching her abdomen.

" I know you weren't at fault. But I couldn't let you come in this world. Your father is a monster. He won't have been affected. It's us who had to suffer. I'M SORRY. "

Arjun entered and made her to stand. She was already feeling week.

" Why did you do this to my baby. What was his fault? I asked you to punish me as much as you can. How could you be so heartless. Now what's the difference between me and you? "

" I have learnt it from you Arjun. After spending months with you I have learnt to not listen to my heart. And I have succeeded. "

" No Arohi... You have lost it.. You'll regret hard Arohi... "

" I won't... I have taken the best decision since I fell in... in love with you. "

He left her and walked away.

After two days, Arohi was still in depression for her personal loss.

Enough Arohi... Don't forget that was Arjun's baby. Forget it and move on. I have to seriously think about my future. I had forgotten my dreams all this while. I will continue with that and teach that Arjun a lesson after becoming more affluent than him. Before that I have to leave the city. That Arjun won't let anyone hire me. He would try to be an obstacle in my path.

Arjun in his room...

So what you hate me now? I would be supporting you forever. Now your dreams are my dreams.

Thank You... And thanks everyone who had been asking me for the update. One  more thing, I am having my exam on 25th so the another story Painful love will be updated on that day only. And last but not the least... Thanks for 10k readers.