His Protectiveness

Arohi went to sleep. He got a call from Avantika.

" Avantika...Please can we talk later. I'm hell busy now. "

" You're busy in your honeymoon? I'm sure you two must be having a great time together. "

" Please not now atleast. Your sister has not left any stones unturned to harass me. "

" I know her. She's damn annoying and bossy. When she was here she would never give me my space. Where are you going? Why are you going? Go to sleep. Wake up. Now I'm living in my life on my own terms. But she's still an obstacle in my love life. Living with my boyfriend and troubling me again. She is such a B***h. "

" Well that's called caring. Not bossing around. Whatever she does she does that for you. You are getting the love and care so easily that's why you don't value it. "

" What are you saying Arjun? I don't understand. "

" It's okay. We will talk later about it. Bye. "

He turned around to find her sleeping peacefully.

" She looks cute while sleeping. Sometimes she's damn pretty. Actually everytime. Aghhh...Gosh... What am I saying? She's my enemy. But I gotto admit it. Can't just take my eyes off her. "

At night he made her take her meal and went to sleep. He woke up around mid night to find Arohi trembling badly in cold.

" Arohi... Look at me what's wrong? Please speak to me. "

He covered her with one more blanket and called the doctor.

" Hey doc, my wife is in worse condition. She's literally shaking. Please come here as soon as possible. "

" Sorry Arjun. I'm not here so won't be able to come. But you don't stress yourself. Nothing is serious. Keep her warm. "

" I have already covered her with two thick blankets. She's still in bad condition. What should I do. "

" You're her husband. You know that. Give her body heat. She'll be fine. "

He kept the phone and rubbed her hands.

" Arohi look at me. I'm doing this for you. Don't be angry on me. "

He entered the blanket and hugged her tight.

" Everything will be fine Arohi... " he said caressing her hair.

He rubbed her hands and back. There was no improvement.

" I have to do this... "

He lifted her gown up and entered her. He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed his body against her.

In the morning she woke up.

" How are you feeling Arohi? "

" I'm feeling better. Seems you havent slept all night. "

She tried to get off the bed.

" Ouchhh... Arjun... What you did last night? "

" I... For saving your life. "

" I wasnt going to die with a viral fever. And even if I died. Who are you to stress about it? "

" Listen.. Don't get over excited. You should be thankful to me. "

" What...Thankful? Thanks for raping me for the second time. "

" I didn't rape you. "

" Getting intimate without my permission. What is it then? "

" Fine I raped you. Happy now. Please for God's sake get ready for the breakfast. I didn't have anything since yesterday. "

" I'm sorry... "

" What? "

" I'm sorry for shouting at you. "

" It's okay. Go and change. "

She freshened up and dressed in a new Salwar.

After having their breakfast together they left for shopping

" Arohi, take my credit card and buy anything you want. "

" I dont need that... "

" Listen don't argue over this. My dad wants me to have a normal married life for which I'm pretending. So go for it. "

Later in their room,

" Haha.. Arohi. You seem to have bought the whole store. You activities are always against what you preach. "

" That's not for me. For my sister. Afterall she's your girlfriend too na. "

He held her by her shoulders and pulled her closer.

" Avantika... Avantika... Avantika.. Don't you have a life beyond her? "

" No. She's like my baby. She's everything for me. Why is it bothering you? "

" She's like your baby. Have you ever thought if she consider you like her mom? You're a bloody bitch for her. "

" Not a word against my sister.  I will forget that I had a relationship with you. You cheated on me, dumped me and then again raped me. I didn't utter a word. But you... "

" Shut up... "

" You will be saying against my sister and I will... "

" I said just your bloody mouth and listen..."

" You lusty moron... "

He brushed his lips against her and kissed harshly. After sometime she responded. She pulled him by clutching his hair and smooched on his lips. He bit her lips as a punishment for arguing with him. She made her hold his shoulder tight and ruffled his hair.  After sometime they broke apart and looked into each other's eyes. He pulled her by gripping her waist tight.

" Arohi...Let me make you one thing clear. Our relationship might be a temporary one. But right now you are my wife before anyone's sister or daughter. Get it? "

Thanks for reading buddies 😘😘😘