Argument

Arjun entered the room and threw his stuff on the couch being all tired.

" Arjun... Can I ask you for something? "

" What is it baby? "

" First you go and freshen up. "

" No first you complete. "

" Not now, you look tired. You'll get mad at me. "

" Don't tell me it's about your worthless sister. "

" Hmmmmm.... "

" Then I'm going. Bye... "

" Arjun... "

" Now what? "

" Avantika wanted to stay with us for few days. Can't you allow her. "

" No ways. "

" Please. I'm requesting you. "

" I don't understand why you are hell bent on destroying everything. We both have finally settled peacefully and you're inviting another problem. "

" This time, no problem will arise. I guarantee you. If anything goes wrong, I'm ready for your punishment. "

" As if I'm going to a give a chance to that wrong to happen. Move... I have lot of work. "

" Arjun, I believe this house is mine as much as it is yours and even I'm eligible to take few decisions here. Isn't it? "

" That doesn't give you the right to invite a devil in my house. "

" She's my sister Arjun... "

Arjun left without arguing further.

At night, he was busy on his laptop. He was working for hours and was tired. He kept the laptop aside and stretched his arms.

" Coffee... "

" Thanks... "

He took a sip and looked up to find Avantika standing in front of him with a wicked smile.

" What are you doing here in my house. Get the hell out of here. "

" Relax... I'm staying here with your wife's permission. Go and ask her to throw me out. Then only I'll leave. Till then I'm not going to budge from here.

He got up and walked to his room.

" Arohi... Arohiii... " he shouted.

" What happened Arjun? "

" Who gave you the permission to call your sister here? "

" Has she arrived already? "

She started to leave. He held her arm and pulled her with forced holding both her wrists and jerking her.

" Here I'm asking you something. And the only thing matters to you is your f**king sister. "

" Arjun... language. "

" I don't care

" I don't care. For such people. I find this language appropriate. "

" She's my sister Arjun. Would you like if I use such language for your Dad... "

" How dare you compare my Dad with that b**ch? "

" Arjunnnn... "

" Arohi..You listen. If you have more respect and love for your sister than my Dad then you can happily leave this house with your so called sister. "

Arjun loosened his grip on her hands and left. Arohi fell on her knees and started sobbing.

" Why do you misunderstand me always? "

---------------------------------

At the time of dinner, Arohi served the food to his Dad and Avantika.

" Arohi, you too have a sit and take your dinner. " his Dad asked her.

" No I'll wait for Arjun... "

" He'll have something outside. You start your dinner. I'm asking no? "

She couldn't disobey him and took her dinner.

" Di... He's angry on you because of me right? I'm very sorry. I feel ashamed. I shouldn't have come. "

" Nothing like that. It's a small
fight. We'll patch up soon. "

------------------------------------

He changed his clothes and stood on the balcony. Arohi went behind him and hugged him from back sliding her hands on his chest.

" Still mad at me? I'm sorry? "

He removed her hands and slept on his side. She slept near him and hugged him tight.

" Stop ignoring me. Please. I can take everything. But not your silence. It kills me. "

He turned away and slept without replying her. Drops of tears escaped her eyes. She immediately wiped it away.

----------------------------

In the morning, she opened her eyes to find Arjun had already left. She called him but he didn't pick up.

" Di, I'm sorry. He's not talking to you for me. "

" Don't be. It was my fault too. My tongue slipped. "

His dad entered the room.

" Arohi, we have arranged for a party tonight for Arjun's new company's success. Can you take care about it. "

" Sure Dad. "

" Party and all. This is the right time to execute my plan. " spoke Avantika in mind.

THANK YOU ♡