The full history

Avantika entered her room which she shared with her elder sister. She went straight to Arohi who was sitting on the bed and slept on her lap. Arohi stroke her head affectionately and shifted her gently on the pillow when she made sure her sister was asleep.

She took her phone carefully, went near the window and called him.

" It's 1am. Do you realise? You promised of calling me before 12am." he scowled at her .

" I'm sorry. My sister wasn't sleeping so I had to.."

" Baby sitting eh? When did you start this new part time job? I'm a baby too. What about me? "

" Yeah..A baby who's always found camping around with girls. "

" So with whom am I supposed to do that? With boys? "

" Can I ask you something Arjun?"

" Hmmmm..."

" Am I the first girl with whom you got intimate? "

" No "

" Okay "

" Arohi..."

" Hmmmm? "

" Don't you think you're getting serious? "

" Certainly not..May be...I don't know Arjun. "

" You're confused Arohi. But I know it was your first time. I used to have similar feelings in my school days with my first date. "

" Oh..So what happened to that girl? "

" She dumped me Arohi. That girl made my conception about girls strong. All are opportunist. They only use boys for their advantage. "

" No..Not all are same. Arjun. "

" Then tell me about yourself. Why are you with me? We don't love each other. We have no commitments for future. Then why are you doing that everything with me? "

" I never expected anything from you Arjun. And I wish I could have the answer to your question. Unfortunately, I don't know what I'm doing."

"And I dont know what you are saying."

"Arjun, what next? "

" I didn't get you."

" Will you dump me someday? "

" Why shall I? "

" Then? "

" I never plan for the future. Let's see what happens next. Anyways, good night. Tomorrow there will be double workload on you. So I have appointed an assistant for you. He'll join tomorrow. "

" Okay. Thanks. Good night. "

Next day,

Arohi reached her desk to find a guy arranging his files.

" Excuse me. "

He turned and smiled at her.

( Unni as Veer 😍😍😍 )

" Arohi?"

" Yes? "

" I'm Veer...I m the assistant business analyst. "

" Yes, boss informed me about you. "

She shake her hands with him.
.
.
.

Arjun with his PA in his room,

PA: sir, I have got full details about Ajay. I'll mail you in an hour.

Arjun : good job. Do it soon.

PA: sir, can I ask you something.

Arjun : go ahead.

PA : sir you know his workplace and his profession. You can use your contacts to get him fired and make sure he doesn't get any job. 

Arjun : that I'll obviously do. But it will not stop him from writing shit about me and my family. He can still use social media to tarnish my family reputation. I'll teach him such a lesson that he never thinks about interfering in others life. He got a lot of interest in me and my family. Will make sure he never forgets us in his whole life. Huhhh..You can now  leave.

He left and Arjun went to take a cup of coffee. While returning his eyes fell on Arohi, who was talking buoyantly and giggling. He smiled at her cuteness. Soon he realised that she never seemed so happy in front of him. He looked for the reason of her joy. It was Veer.

"Arohi " he shouted.

Veer got back to his work.

" This is an office not a picnic spot. "

" We were just taking a break. Arj...Sa..Sir "

" Come to my cabin. Now "

She entered the cabin. In no time he held her by her shoulders and pinned her to the wall. He started kissing her all over her face and neck.

" Without completing my assigned job you were busy joking around with that guy. He became more important for you? " he spoke between the kisses.

" What are you talking about. Ouch leave me. We'll get caught. Someone will enter. Please Arjun."

" Didn't I ask you to change the shade of your lipstick? "

He smooched her lips and sucked the lipstick from her lips.

" Leave me Arjun. "

" I'm hungry for you. "

" Not now at least. "

" Then when? " he pulled her closer.

" Whenever you say. But not here"

" Fine...Stay back after the office hours. "

" Hmmm..Did you call me for some office work? "

" No.. You can go"

She left. He kept looking at her till she fade away from his vision.

" There's something about her. " he grinned  and went back to his chair.

He came out of his stance of thoughts when a notification popped up on his laptop screen. It was a mail by his PA.

" His degree..His college..His office. Yes...I know all this. His Dad yes..That too I know..

Okay..he's his dad. His youngest sister Avantika.. College student.

Not bad..Both the sisters are beautiful...Okay...the middle sister...Aa....Arohi Sharma?"

"What the fuck... "

He was furious and his anger were in peaks.

" You cheat. All bloody women are same. This time I'll pay back. Arohi you are dead."

Thanks for reading 😘😘