The weird convo

Arohi was standing in the bus stand waiting for bus. A car went from there and reversed back. The window glass was slided down.

" Hi beautiful. You're still here. " Arjun asked peeping out of the window.

" Waiting for the bus."

" Come I'll drop. "

"No thanks, I'll go myself. "

" Don't hesitate babe. Come "

She entered the car. He drove

" Where do you stay? "

" Sorry? "

" I have to drop you somewhere right."

She told his address. He dropped her to her home. In between he kept flirting with her. And she gave him same stern replies. I'm not that kind of girl kinda. But somewhere even she was enjoying the attention from him.
.
.
.

After taking her dinner, she went to her room. She shared her experience of the day with her sister Avantika. She was the only one in the family who listened to her and talked in a good way.

Avantika went to sleep. She covered her with blanket and was going to enter it when her phone rang.

" Hello "

" Am I talking to the most gorgeous and talented woman of the world, who is capable of winning the next Miss world title?"

" Sorry? Who the hell is speaking? "

" Your new admirer. "

" Stop your nonsense or I'll block you. Who are you? "

" Your boss babe, forgot me? "

" Uhhh...Sorry "

" You need not be. I enjoyed your bashing. It was so damn melodious. Just like a song by Sunny Leone. "

" huhh? From when did she started singing? "

" Doesn't she?"

" No.."

" Then who's that singer who sang BROWN RANG "

" Honey Singh "

" Oh Sunny..honey.. Doesn't it rhyme? "

" huhhh?? There's a difference between male and female. "

" Not only one dear. Anyways I thought Sunny is a boy."

" Don't tell me a guy like you don't know Sunny leone. Huhh.."

" No babes.. I'm very much loyal to Mia Khalifa. "

" What the?? "

" Anyways, I wanna dedicate that song to you. "

" Which one? "

" That I mentioned some time before. Your dusky skin has got such a charm that I couldn't resist.."

" What? "

" I mean...I couldn't resist myself from dedicating to you that song. "

" I can't believe you are Arjun Singhania, such a famous personality who is the backbone to the Singhania and group of co.? "

" Why? "

" You are good at throwing garbage. "

" This is how you speak to your boss? "

" And this is how you speak to your female employees? "

" If the female employee is Arohi, then yes. "

" Sir, anything important? "

" Yup, Good night. "

" Yeahh... Good night. "

He hung the call.

" Uggh...What kind of a conversation that was? I was talking about pornstars with my boss? Like really? Why? Oh Arohi, beware...That guy is chick magnet. He can attract me too. No..no.. No one should come between me and my career. Focus Arohi, focus. "

She remembered his adulations for her and started blushing. That night she slept late as she couldn't get rid of his thoughts.