Feud

" Arjun.."

He broke his stance when she called him. He looked at her sternly.

" Arjun? Why are you looking at me like that? "

" Nothing...Let's go."

He gripped her hand.

" Ouch! "

" Sorry "

He dragged her to his car. They reached a hotel and entered the room booked by him for the night.

He pinned her on bed.

" Arjun, easy. "

" Sorry "

He came on her top and started biting harshly on her neck.

" Arjun, why are you being so harsh? " she shouted.

" You deserve this. "

" What? "

He got up and yelled at her.

" Last night I was asking you that why you are with me

" Last night I was asking you that why you are with me. How clearly you lied and pretended to be innocent. "

" What are you speaking about? Can you say it clearly? "

" Don't try to act naive. You are even more wicked than my Mom."

" What have I done? "

" You want to know? "

" Yes "

He went near her and slapped her with all his force. Her eyes turned red. She shouted.

" How dare you slap me? You moron..."

She tried to slap him but her hands were caught by him  and twisted. Her back was facing him.

" Ahhh..You jerk. Leave me. I will kill you. This way you behave with ladies? I will go to the police."

" Go..Even I want you to get exposed. I want everyone to know what you and you family does. "

" What have my family done? "

He clutched her hair and throw her on the bed. He got the magazines and papers and threw it on her face. The corner of the magazine hit her lips and caused it to bleed.

" Read it..You must be familiar with them right? You are the source of this news right? Got close to me and extracted every secrets of my family. I'm sure, article on my first break up must be coming soon no? "

" I don't know anything about all this. "

" Isn't that your brother? "

" He's. But I never interfered in his work. "

" Is it so? Now answer my question. What were you doing with me? You claimed it was your first time. As far as I have known women, specially conservative girls like you, they don't give in easily. Then why did you agree to me? "

" I don't know..I don't know..." she shouted while her face was full of tears. Her eyes were swollen because of excessive crying.

" I know... I'll tell you. This is your job. Your brother wants promotion and his company wants trps. You are his unofficial assistant who's helps him get inside details by getting intimate with everyone. "

" Shut you freaking mouth. Don't you dare question my character. I thought you were smart enough to realise if you are making out with a virgin. But you're dumb. "

" Yes I'm dumb because your truth is exposed? You can no longer use me? Do you realise now what will I do to you? "

" I'm not going to explain my innocence to a dumb headed person like you. Just move away from my sight. "

She grabbed her bag and started to leave. He caught her, carried her and threw her on bed.

"Won't you have a last make out with your first client? "

" What rubbish? "

" Oops... not client..I was your first boyfriend..first person to get intimate..first bla bla.."

" Don't make fun of my feelings... You will pay for this in long run Arjun. "

" Let us see who suffers. "

He grasped her hands and pinned them on bed near her head. He dug his face in her neck.

.

.

.

Ajay got a call from his cameramen.

Ajay : hello Priyal...

Priyal : I'm near hotel Submarine. You know? I have spotted Arjun with a girl and have shot it in my phone.

Ajay : awesome. We got more content to write.

.

.

.

Arohi dressed up.

Arohi : I'll not leave you

Arohi : I'll not leave you. You will be haunted by your deeds for your whole life.

Arjun : done? You can only cry and curse. I will destroy you every day.

Arohi : you have already destroyed me. Killed my soul, my feelings and my emotions. I don't believe in love anymore, thanks to you.

Arjun : that's it? You are broken by this much? Make sure you don't kill yourself when I give you more pain. So that you never think about messing with someone like Arjun Singhania.

Arohi : you know what? I had never deceived you. But now that you have already given me punishment for the mistake I had never committed, I will do commit those mistakes. Now I'll show you what Arohi Sharma really is.. Let us see who suffers.

Thanks for reading 😘😘