Most pathetic honeymoon

" Arohi... Go pack your bag. "

" Why? You still trying to throw me out of this house. "

" Not that easily. I'll make you suffer till you leave yourself. "

" Then? "

" We are going for honeymoon. "

" What? Honeymoon? With you? No ways... "

" Even I don't have any desire. It's that my dad already booked two tickets and he wants us to go. And I never deny my dad. "

" That's not my problem. I won't live on your or your Dad's terms... "

" As long as you are in this house you have to listen to my dad atleast even if not me. "

" I'm not going anywhere. Do whatever you like. "

" Fine. I will call Avantika then. "

" Excuse me. Don't drag my sister in your cheap ideas. Fine, I will go with you. "

" Good girl. "

Arohi went out of the room. Arjun got a call. He cringed at the name flashing on the mobile screen.

" Hi Avantika... "

" Just tell me how long this drama will continue. "

" I don't know. Your sister is stubborn. I can't do anything. "

" I know her. She's very strong. She won't be affected by your tortures. "

" She'll be. She might be strong. But I'm Arjun Singhania and I know how to handle her. I'll talk to you later. "

Next day they left for Paris.

" Arjun, we are here for honeymoon. Couldn't we go to a better and more romantic place than a pub? "

" Romantic place with you? Please. Give me a break. I'm tired of seeing you day and night. It's time for me to have some fun. "

He went to a chick and asked her for dance. Arohi was standing in the corner. "

After dancing for some time he went out with that girl.

" Where am I stuck. What am I supposed to do here? "

" Hi... Are you Indian? "

A guy approached her and asked her.

" Sorry. I didn't recognise you. "

" I'm Ankit. I'm also from India. "

" Hi... "

" So you are alone. "

" Yeah... "

" Can I join you? "

" Hmmmm...Sure...Y not. "

" Drink? "

" I don't... "

" Mocktail then? "

" Okay... "

" Let me go and get one. "

" Sure... "

He came back with a glass of mocktail for her and one glass of red wine for himself.

" Here you go... "

She took two to three sips.

" Did you mix anything in it? It tastes odd. "

" No no... It's like that only. "

" Listen...I'm here with my husband. Let me go and find him. "

He held her wrist and pulled her.

" You told me you are alone no? Anyways it's as good as being alone. Your husband has left you in an unknown place. I'll give you company. "

Arohi already started feeling dizzy. He dragged her towards his room. She struggled with as much force as she could apply.

" Leave me please. I'll call my husband. "

She tried to dial his no but everything was hazy infront of her eyes. He snatched the phone from her hand.

" Don't just spoil the night. Let him enjoy with his lady. And let us have a romantic moment tonight. "

Arjun entered the pub. He searched for her. Couldn't find her.

" Where is she? Not even in the room..."

He called her but it kept ringing.

Ankit took the phone and switched it off.

" My husband is looking for me. Lemme go. He'll finish you. "

He slapped her with all his force. Arohi fell on the floor after her forehead hit the corner of the table.

" She's in trouble for sure. Where shall I search for her? "

He went straight to the surveillance room and asked the man showing her photo to check for her.

" Sir.. U are our special customer. I noticed your wife. She has entered room no. 105 with a man. "

" What...a man? "

He rushed towards the room and banged the door.

" Open the door. "

No response came.

The owner opened the room with his keys.

Arjun entered to find Arohi lying on the bed in subconscious state. Ankit was forcing her and she was struggling with all her strength.

" How dare you touch my wife. "

Arjun held him by his collar and and threw him on the floor. He kicked him twice on his shoulders.

" Sir please relax. We will deal with him. Please call the  security. "

" Why shall you deal with him.  He tried to touch my wife. Not yours. "

" Sir we understand. Please relax. "

" Arjunnn... " she called in feeble tone.

Arjun sat beside Arohi and picked her in his arms hugging her tight. He noticed the red marks on her cheek caused due to his slap. His rage knew no bounds and eyes were burning with anguish. Drops of tears escaped his eyes.

Thanks for reading... 😘😘😘❤