Invitation

Arjun was at Riya's place.

" Arjun my son. Next week is your engagement. Aren't you excited? "

" Of course I'm Dad... "

" Then select a suitable ring for you. "

" Dad, show it to Riya. She knows better about all this. "

" haha. You're right. Have you made your guest list? "

" Dad I have all mutual friends here. They're already invited by Riya. "

" Okay. Someone is left. Why don't you call Miss Arohi? "

" Dad.. Is she needed? "

" Why not? Do one thing. I'm giving you her no. Call her and invite her. "

" Dad but... "

" Any problem? "

" No... I'll invite her. "

____________________________

Arohi got call from the same number she was trying last day. She recognised it was Arjun's number.

" Hello... Arjun. "

" I need to meet you. Same place and time as last day. "

" I'll come. "

He disconnected the call.

_____________________________

She was there before the mentioned time like last day. He arrived. She smiled at him but he didn't look at her.

" Arjun

" Arjun. "

" Stop

" Stop. Before you jump to any conclusion let me tell you one thing. I'm here with my fiance. Meet my girlfriend... Riya. "

Trisha Krishnan as Riya ( Don't kill me

Trisha Krishnan as Riya ( Don't kill me. I didn't find any other suitable cast and I'm kinda bored with Kajal )

She walked towards them. Arohi wiped away her tears.

" Hi Arohi. "

" Hi... "

" Next week is our engagement. I want you to be there on time. "

" I'll try Congrats. "

" Thanks...Not try. I want you there okay? "

" I will surely do if I'm free. "

" Cancel whatever work you have that day. You see. My friend is abroad and I don't have anyone here to help me . Can you join me to select an engagement ring? "

" I don't know all this stuff. "

" Baby why do you need to trouble others? I'm coming with you right? "

" Oh please. You and your so called taste. Arohi you come. "

Arohi took the passenger seat while both of them occupied front. Soon they reached the showroom.

" Arohi they are so good no? How to select one? I wish I could buy all for my engagement? "

" Eleminate the ones you find less beautiful than others. "

" All are beautiful. Okay let's try. Hmmmmm... I'm left with this two. Which one should I select? "

" This one is more beautiful. "

" You are right but the other one is no less. I'm confused. Arjunn..."

Arjun who kept himself busy on phone standing in the corner of the store walked towards her on hearing her call.

" Which one? "

" This.. "

" You too? Both same taste. "

Arjun looked at her with an irritated face.

" Listen first. This one is outdated. That...that one is better. "

" Even I was thinking that. "

" Baby we have same taste. "

Arohi was watching all this standing silently.

" Arohi. We have some important documents to sign. Can you come to my office now? "

"Sure. "

" Riya you go home. "

" I'll come with you. I need to meet dad. "

" Okay. "

They reached office.

" Arohi you go and meet Dad. He will hand you the documents. Come to me with that. "

She entered Mr Guha's cabin.

" Come come. Sit. Here are the documents. You check them once. "

" Okay. "

" Can I ask you a personal question? Don't mind. "

" What? "

" Are you already married? "

" Ummm.. yes sir. I mean.... ( I don't know) "

" What's there to hide in this? It's ok. Go and meet Arjun now.  "

" Okay  "

She walked to Arjun's cabin and opened to see a sight she won't have dreamt about in these two years . Arjun and Riya were in an objectionable position. They got disturbed by sound of door.

" Who came inside without knocking? " he shouted.

" I'm... I'm sorry. "

She closed the door immediately and ran towards the washroom. She washed her face and looked herself in the mirror. Tears flowed down her cheeks.

" Hold your tears. You can't cry all the time. The more you become weak the more people will hurt you. I won't let anyone affect me. "

She again looked at her reflection and their moments flashed through her mind. She couldn't control her tears.

" This is the last time I'm crying. I won't cry anymore. "

Kill Arjun not the Author. Thank You.