Unanswered Questions

Arohi : Tell me Arjun. What are you hiding from me?

Arjun : I'm not hiding anything from you. Just go away from my life. I have told thousands of times. Just don't cross my path. I am warning you not to bothhh....

Before he could continue Arohi smashed her lips on his preventing him from speaking further.

They went into a deep kiss for couple of minutes finally breaking the kiss giving each other space for breathing. Arjun couldn't hold himself anymore and kissed her all over face.

Arjun : you don't know how much I craved for your one glimpse in these two years. I was dying each and every day thinking how you must be. Do you think I didn't keep your updates? I knew about your each and every movement.

Arohi : and you didn't let me know about this? Why Arjun? Why? Tell me?

Arjun : Shhhhhh.... Just don't ask any questions now. I want to drawn in your love Arohi... I love you... please give me endless love and never leave me

Arohi : I love you Arjun. I love you more than anything...

He hugged her tightly and lifted her in his arms.

Gently he placed her on bed and climbed on her. The night spent with him showering his limitless love on her.

At midnight...

Arjun was gazing at his sleeping beauty with a smile. Suddenly a fear engulfed in his mind.

" I shouldn't have done whatever I did today. I should have kept a control on myself. Now things have become even more complicated. You don't know Arohi you have put your life in danger. I wanted to keep you away from all this but I couldn't. I just hope nothing happens to you. Otherwise I won't be able to forgive myself for my entire life. 2 years back where I got myself trapped the same thing happened to you again but I have to save you anyhow. "

..............................................

In the morning... Arohi opened her eyes but she couldn't find him. She sighed and left to washroom. After taking bath and all she came out to find him packing her bags.

Arohi : Arjun? You are here? And what are you doing?

Arjun : that I'm trying to do for long. Just go away from here.

Arohi was literally dumbfounded on his words.

Arohi : please stop that Arjun. I have had enough. Tell me what's the matter.

Arjun : Nothing... Either you go away. Or I'm calling your brother. He'll come and drag you from here. Tell me should I?

Arohi : what is your problem? Why are you talking to me like that all the time? Either you tell me or else I have got other ways to find out.

Arjun : You're not going to listen to me. Fine... do whatever you feel like. But get one thing. I am marrying only Riya and no one can come between us.

Arohi was taken aback at his statement. She was not sure whether to cry or shout at him. She just wanted the answer to her long unanswered questions at that time.

Firstly, extremely sorry for being this late.

Secondly, sorry for the poor writing skills. I have lost the link between this and my previous update. Seems I gotta read my own story from the beginning 😑

Last but not the least... sorry for the short update. Only this much time I could manage from my schedule.