Making love when you're not in love

Again sorry for not replying anyone. Freaking wattpad.. 😤
Warning : mature content ahead.

" What is it Arjun? "

" I want to be very clear with this relationship. First I want to ask you a question. "

" Yes, ask me "

" Do you love me? "

" I..I'm not sure..."

" Better.. don't even love me. I'm not serious about you honestly. Neither you nor for any other girl. I don't believe in relationships. I never want those three words from your mouth for me. "

" Arjun, Even I wanted to say that."

" I want to achieve something in my life for my baba. Meanwhile I don't wanna waste my time in love and relationships."

" So, are you ready for this relationship Arohi? Neither me nor you would have any right over each other. No question of love or marriage. Our relationship will be limited to physical relationship."

" I'm ready Arjun "

He laid her on bed and started kissing her passionately. She reciprocated in the same manner. He kissed her neck and shoulders and unbuttoned her shirt and threw it away. He kissed her cleavage and mouthed and bit her bosom. He came below and touched her belly.

" Why is your skin so soft here

" Why is your skin so soft here."

" You always have to speak rubbish na? "

He kissed her navel. She kept playing with his hair. He kissed all over her tummy. Soon he undressed her fully.  He parted her legs and entered her. They made love till they were drained out. He covered themselves with blanket and slept on her bosom.
.
.
.

Next day, a party was being arranged in Arjun's house for his dad's new business being setup in Dubai. Arjun invited Arohi too.

" Arjun, I'm feeling very uncomfortable. I shouldn't have attended. "

" Shutup Arohi, I called you as my friend. Don't behave absurd. "

" Okay, but stay with me. I don't know anyone here. "

" Fine.."

After an hour, Arjun went to take some drinks.

There his mom's friends were gossiping.

" Who's that girl. So down market. She's looking very odd in this party. "

" No idea,  Arjun called him. She's an employee in his company. And may be his new girlfriend." she said as she chuckled.

" Oh he and his ever changing girlfriends. "
.
.
.

Arohi waited for him but he didn't come. She started searching for him. She went upwards and asked a servant. He replied that he's in his room. She walked towards his room. She opened the door and was about to enter when her legs stopped as she watched his position.

He was close to an another girl. His hands were around her waist and nuzzling her.

She left the place, went straight to parking lot and stood there numb. Slowly tears started rolling over her cheeks.

" Why am I crying. I don't love him. We made clear we don't have any right on each other. He can do anything he wants. "

" Then why am I crying. I can't let him affect me. What's happening with me. Am I falling in love. I hope I'm not."

Thanks for reading 😁😘😘