All fake...

Days passed like that. Arjun and Arohi got closer. Avantika tried to confront Arjun but every time he dodged.

One day Arjun was in office when Avantika entered and started shouting.

" Why are you doing this to me? You have dropped the idea of divorcing Arohi? Why are you ignoring me. "

" Sit please. Calm down. "

" No I won't. First make it clear. Have started loving her and want to spend the rest of your life with her? "

" Not at all. "

" That's why you both are getting physical. Isn't it? You are being sweet to her. "

" Can you listen? That was a part of my plan. To win her trust. I have already got her signature in the divorce papers by treachery. "

" What? Really? "

" Yes... Do you think I'm a person who'll melt by her beauty and innocent face that easily? Not at all... "

" I can't believe this? So what is she still doing in the house? Throw her out no... "

" Today itself... "

Avantika hugged him.

In the evening.

" Arohi... Just tell me one thing ya. If I throw you out where will you go? Your family won't take you back... "

" Why are you asking such questions? Anyways I don't depend on anyone. I think I have the ability to feed myself. "

" I know your abilities. You might end up in an another luxurious house by the same way you entered this house. "

" Arjun... "

" Don't you get fed up? I'm already bored with you. "

" Listen... Stop your nonsense. I thought you have changed. But you haven't. "

" Who asked you to take anyone's nonsense here... Pack you bag and leave. "

" You think I came here for my own needs. "

" You came here for whomsoever. I don't need to know. And keep your tears to yourself. Use in front of someone who'll value it. "

" I don't know what's wrong with you... But I won't leave... You will use my sister. "

" Please... Don't make your sister's excuse. You are here to enjoy the lavish life for yourself. And by the way, the sister you are talking about had decided to kill you. It's me who has granted you life. Now value it and leave. This time nothing will work. You have already signed the divorce papers  mistaking it as donation papers. "

" Never thought you could be such disgusting Arjun. When you couldn't handle me. This was the way you had got. "

" Now anyway... I have fulfilled my promise. Come on.. "

Arohi started to pack her stuff.

" Excuse me... You didn't bring those clothes with yourself. Let it be here. Even the clothes you are wearing now are bought from my money. But it's okay. I won't ask you to open it. Take it as a charity. "

She left the house with her necessary stuff.

Around midnight she was sitting on a park bench. Some eve teasers were troubling her. But she was being ignorant. They also left after not getting any kind of attention. She felt someone's hand on her shoulder. It was her brother.

" I know Arohi... You don't need to explain anything. Arjun deceived you once again. I won't leave your side this time. Come with me sister. "

She hugged him cried her heart out. He took her to the house. At first her father objected but he somehow convinced him.

She cried for the whole night. Next day, the moment she opened her phone it started flooding with calls and texts from different social media sites. She wondered what's the scene.

As soon as she opened a text her heart skipped a bit. It was a video of her getting intimate with Arjun. It was edited in such way that his face wasn't visible.

She went to meet him and found him in the office corridor.

" Why are you here now? To beg in front of me? I'll not even... "

She slapped him with all her force.

" This you deserved long back Arjun. Not from me. But from your parents. They have given birth to a pathetic shit. "

The whole office staff looked with utter disbelieve. He dragged her inside.

" How dare you? You don't realise what I will do to you for this. "

" You can't stoop any lower than this. Whatever you did last day was extreme. When I had left already then what was the need of making my fun in front of the world. "

" What do you mean? "

" You uploaded our private moment on social media and still acting innocent. "

" Wait.. What moment? "

" Check your own account. It's been uploaded from there only. And listen. You forgot one thing last day. "

She opened her ring and threw it on his face.

" From now onwards we are strangers and I don't want to keep any belonging of you with me. Byee... "

Thank you.  I know you might not be happy with the twist. But I'll make sure Arjun suffers hard for his deeds.