Kiss

" Riya but... "

" I know Dad... You would say we are hurrying but at least we can initiate talks. "

" That's not the problem. But are you even sure Arohi is okay with it? We can't take decisions of her life like that. "

" I know. But please talk to her. "

" Riya I don't want discussion in this matter. I don't see any interest from Arohi's side. "

" How would you know unless you have words with her. "

" Ok I will. Now you please focus on your marriage. There's lot of preparation pending. "

" Ok Dad. Love you. "

Arohi was sitting in the garden bench alone lost in thoughts. Cool breeze kissed her skin giving her some relief from stress.

Natasha entered Arjun's room and called him bringing him out of trance.

" Yup Riya? "

" I have something important to discuss with you. "

" Wait... I'll take my shower first. "

" Okay. "

He walked inside the washroom and closed the door. She walked to the window to see the view and found Arohi in the garden.

" Why is this Arjun checking her out all the time? I need to confront. But I have to be sure first. "

After some time Arjun came out.

" You were saying something? "

" Hmmmm... Dad is going to confront Arohi about Akhil and her marriage. "

" What? Can you tell me who are you people to take decisions of their lives? "

" Excuse me? "

" Listen up. Focus on your business. Understand? You don't have to be matchmakers for others. "

" Why are you being angry? I didn't get your reaction... "

" What do you mean? "

" Ask that question to yourself. Why are you overreacting in Akhil and Arohi's matter? Once you figure out you'll get your answer.  "

She walked out of the room.

" What did she mean? Is she doubting on us. What if she is? Actually.... Frankly right now I don't care. I can't let their marriage happen at any cost. "

Arohi entered her room when she spotted Arjun in her room. She was frightened and tried to escape but he held her and closed the door. He pulled her close. Their chests collided and he pulled her closer by holding her waist.

" Arjun. Now what do you want? I'm tired of this constant torture. Please leave me. "

" Didn't I give you a chance? Don't I understand your intentions? You're trying to sneak my life by marrying Akhil. "

" I knew these new allegations were coming. What else can I expect from the person who's calling me by obscene names and doubting me every time? I won't give any explanation this time. Go and ask your new family. I have no interest in Akhil or anyone concerned. "

She escaped from his hold and and tried to walk away but he held her dupatta and pulled it out. He pulled her holding her belly and embraced her tightly from behind.

" I won't let anyone touch you. Do you understand? You're mine. "

A tear escaped her eye as his touch made her reminisce about their old memories. She closed her eyes to absorb the moment.

" But you're not mine anymore. I won't give you any rights on me. "

He came near her ear and spoke in a husky voice.

" Really? Do you think you can stop me? " he said opening her salwar zip.

" I will... " She said as she turned to face him. He still held her closer leaving no space between them.

" Before stopping me stop yourself. Can you? "

She closed her eyes and nodded in a no. He inched closer and claimed her lips. Passion engulfed them. She clutched his hair and started giving him competition. They explored each corner of each other's mouth. She bit his lower lip to punish him and he clutched her hair in revenge. Blood started oozing out from his lips. He broke the kiss and checked the little blood drops on his lips. He looked back at her. He  clutched her hair and pulled her closer. This time he attacked her lips and started kissing and biting harshly. She responded with equal passion. His hands wandered inside her salwar and explored her bare back. He went forward to slid her dress down when she realised their position and pushed him.

" It's your marriage tomorrow. Whatever happened now shouldn't have taken place. "

" You regret it? I'll go and tell everyone who we are. "

" You can't do that. " she smirked.

" Reject Akhil. I don't want anything. "

" Fine..I'll reject him...But for that you have to break your marriage. "

" This marriage can't be broken now. "

" Fine. Then I will marry Akhil only. "

" Fine. Do what you want. Then be ready to bear the consequences. I'll make sure you will regret agreeing to it like never before. That's my promise. " he said and walked out.

Riya witnessed him leaving her room in messed up  condition. Quickly she made it to the door of the room and found Arohi adjusting her clothes.

Note : before concluding anything I would like to suggest, wait for next updates. Though your opinions are always welcome. 

Thanks for reading.