Tiff

Arjun escorted his dad to his room as he was still feeling dizzy and not able to walk properly. He laid him on bed, removed shoes and socks and covered him with a duvet.

He was about to leave when he was stopped by his dad who held him by his wrist.

" Arju... What's going on? Why Arohi shouted on me like that? " he asked still in half conscious state.

" Nothing Dad, you take rest we'll talk about it tomorrow. Everything will be fine. "

" Tell me son. I'm okay right now. "

" Dad... Actually... "

" Arju... "

" Avantika has accused you of rape attempt. You haven't done anything. Have you? "

" What? Son trust me. I have never thought about her that way. She's like my daughter. "

" Don't even call her your daughter Dad. She doesn't deserve. Didn't I warn you not to permit her to stay here? I knew she had some bad intentions.
Anyways, the wrong is already done and we have to correct it. "

Arohi was passing by the room when she heard the last few words by him.

She frowned her brows and left from there

" Arju, please tell Arohi I haven't done anything. Why is she not believing me? "

" I will talk to her Dad. Take rest. "

He switched off the lights and headed towards the room where Avantika was resting with Arohi by her side.

" Hey you Drama Queen. Get up, pack your bags and f**k off. "

" Arjun, mind your language. How're you talking, specially to a girl who has faced such a horrible incident. "

" I will come to you later. Let me handle this piece of shit first. "

He started pulling her by wrist and dragged her to the exit. Avantika started her fake crying in front of Arohi.

" Arjun you can't do this. How can you support a such a heinous crime. "

" My Dad.... Hasn't done anything Arohi. I know him. He was always committed to mom. If you don't believe go check his history. But I don't need to do that in your sister's case.

" She had done one mistake for which she has apologised. Otherwise I better know how my sister is. And speaking about your Dad, he might have been loyal till your mom was with him..  and... "

" Not a word more because none of them are making sense...and I have known your sister too.. "

He continued dragging her and threw her out of the house shutting the door on her face.

" That's your justice Mr. Arjun Singhania. You throw out the victim out of house to save your culprit Dad. "

" You come with me. "

He dragged her to the room and locked it from inside.

" Arohi, use your brain. You're going wrong way. "

" No Arjun, you're wrong. I'm really ashamed of your attempts to save your Dad. I'm feeling I should have reconsidered my decision to give you a second chance. "

" Why are you linking both the topics? What that one has to do with present situation? "

" Of course it has to. And do whatever you feel like. I'll take the side of right. Either you're calling my sister back or I'm going to leave. "

He paused for a moment then spoke.

" Get out! "

Arohi was taken aback at his reply.

" Fine. Thanks for everything Arjun Singhania. "

" And remember one thing. Don't try to come back once you step out of this house for your evil sister. "

Her eyes filled with tears now and her vision got hazy. He maintained a straight face avoiding gazing at her.

" I won't Arjun. Not in this house at least where wrong is being supported. But I won't leave you either. You're my husband, my love, my life. "

He didn't reply anything but stood their like a statue. Arohi started packing wiping her tears away.

While leaving she looked back at him for once who didn't care to see her leaving. Her heart ached at this silence. She turned and left. She booked a cab and boarded it. Arjun looked at her going from the balcony. Arohi once peeped out to check if he's there but he was gone from there by that time.

THANK YOU ♡