Caring Arjun

The guards were carrying already injured Ankit away when Arjun stopped and knocked him down. He punched on his face. Blood spurt out his mouth.

" Who gave you the right to hurt her? Is she a public property? She's my wife. "

He continued beating amidst their struggles to stop him till his frustration was vent out. Guards carried Ankit out of the room. 

Arjun went to Arohi and carried her to his room. He laid her on the bed and placed her head on his lap. Arohi was trembling in fear.

" Don't worry. I'm with you. I won't let anything happen to you. " he said caressing her hair and rubbing her back.

She slept in that position. Next morning she opened her eyes slowly. She tried to wake up but she felt giddy.

" Arjun... "

" You woke up? How was last night? You scored again? "

" What are you saying Arjun? Do you get swings at times? "

" I'm perfectly fine. But seems you are no less than me. I went out with a girl. You didn't left the chance and found a boy for your enjoyment. "

" Please just stop. "

" Why? Feeling ashamed? Didn't he touch you? Come on don't be shy. Tell me where he touched you? "

Her face was filled with tears and eyes and nose had turned red.

" Please stop it. Why do you have to hurt me always. You know my state of mind but you won't leave a chance. "

" Yeahh right Arohi. I know you thoroughly enjoyed last night. Don't try to act innocent. Doesn't suit you baby. Now get ready. We have to go for breakfast. "

She took shower and wore a white salwar. He came back to his room.

" Why are sleeping? I won't be starving for you all the day. "

" You go. I won't have my meals. "

" Why? "

" I'm not feeling good. "

" Stop your drama. "

" Its not drama "

He sat beside her and checked her temperature.

" You have your breakfast. Let me sleep for sometime. "

" Should I call the doctor? "

" No. I have caught a cold. It'll be fine. "

She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

He placed damp napkins on her forehead to reduce the fever.

" I should call the doctor. "

Doctor checked her and said there's nothing serious as it's a mere viral fever.

In the evening,

" Arohi, have something. You didnt eat anything since the morning. "

" I'm not feeling like. Why are sitting here. Please do your work. "

" You don't need to say that. I am doing my work only. "

He got a bowl of porridge.

" No. Please I can't take that. "

" No one asked you. "

He carried her and forced a spoon into her mouth. She caughed when she choked on food. He patted and rubbed on her back.

" It's fine. Cool down. "

" Please. Not anymore. I will throw up everything. "

" I'll make you eat that too. Stop being stubborn and do what I say. "

He forced one more spoon into her mouth. She couldn't take it and puked on his shirt.

" Damn... "

" I told you not to. "

He opened his shirt and threw it in the laundry basket. He carried her.

" Where are you taking me? "

" To sell you "

" Huhhh? "

" Are you going to sleep like that? You have emptied everything on yourself. "

" I'll go myself. "

" Fine go "

She stumbled on her feet and fell on the floor.

" You have got 105° fever. Don't be adamant all the time. "

He carried her again and made her stand under the shower.

" What are you doing? "

" Opening your dirty clothes. "

" I will do it. "

" You don't have strength to stand on your own feet but your stupid mouth and mind won't stop working. I'm your husband letme do it. Stand straight. "

Arjun unzipped her salwar and lifted it up. He took a damp cloth and wiped her body with it. After finishing he wrapped her with a towel. Carried her and laid her on the bed.

" My clothes. "

" Stay like this. You looking sexy. "

He opened the bags and got a gown for her. He reached to open the towel she was wearing.

" Wait... Wait... What are you doing? " she asked holding his hand.

" Are you still high? What have I been doing all this while? "

" I will do it myself. "

" When body doesn't have strength to move why your lips never stops working? "

He pulled her towel and made her wear the gown.

" Arohi... "

" Hmmmm... "

" You're not pregnant na "

" No definitely not. "

" Okay. "

He made her sleep and covered her with blanket.

Thanks for reading. Okay I was damn sleepy so forgive me if there is any mistake. Love you all 😘😘