Its Final

Note : Before my dearest readers continue I want to make one thing clear. If you have any complaints regarding tracks or characters ask me for improvement. I always ask suggestions for that. But again if someone is fed up with my book and don't like it already I don't think I can help him in any manner. I told this and I'm saying this again. I never promoted my book to others and definitely never forced/asked anyone to read it.

Secondly, I can see someone's acting as a victim as if she was asked to change her storyline. There only that someone is proving her previous acts wrong.

Talking about characters of the story, it is only stored with me how those characters gonna turn out in my succeeding updates.

And last but not the least, if anyone of you think my story is like typical Ekta Kapoor drama. Then I have no idea. Looks like someone's excelled in watching EK daily soaps. And even if it is then I'm glad. Even that lady makes her shows by her creativity and her shows tops the trp charts. You sell what people buy. Had I not get readers for my book I would have discontinued it long back. I continuously get messages for this particular story and I can't disappoint them for your taste? As simple as that.

So please continue only if you are okay with my story. And don't think I'll feel angry or bad with your suggestions. But do it in a positive way.

Now continue...

Soon the working hour for the employees were over. Arohi was still there to discuss certain things with Mr. Guha.

After sometime he too left. Arohi gathered her stuff and was ready to leave. She was walking through the corridor when she felt someone pulled her.

She was in a basement in the next moment and was caged by a stranger.

" Who the hell are you? How dare you touch me like that? "

" I saw you few days ago. Trying to talk to you since then. You're sexy. Really "

" Shut up you pervert. Leave me. "

" Why are you getting angry? It's better you obey me without creating any trouble. I won't be harsh I promise. Is it your first time? Has anyone else touched you? "

" Shut up you filthy pig. "

She slapped him and pushed him. She ran towards the door but he pulled her tearing  her sleeves. He clutched her hair and pulled her.

" Since how long am I asking you to give in. But you want violence. "

He slapped her this time and she fell on the floor. He pinned her there and started touching her inappropriately. He tried to kiss her but she struggled hard to push him away. The next moment he felt a hard blow on his head. She looked up to find Arjun fuming in anger.

He held his collar and blew two more punches on his face.

" I'm sorry sir. "

" I'll hand you over to police. "

" Sir don't. My wife is pregnant. We'll be in problem. "

 " That you should have thought before forcing a woman. Take your resignation letter from me tomorrow. I'll make sure you don't get a job easily elsewhere. "

He was about to leave when he stopped and looked back at Arohi who was  standing motionless trying grasp that just happened. His eyes fell on her lips. He cringed his face. Same shade of lip colour he asked her millions of time not to wear. He didn't knew how to show vent out his anger on her.

" Listen Arohi... If you have plans to satisfy your needs. Book a hotel or go to parks but not in my office. It's a sacred place. Do you get that? "

" Right... I hope you're maintaining your office's sacredness yourself. "

" What do you mean? "

" Nothing. See you later. Good night. "
________________________

Arohi opened her eyes next morning and saw 10 missed calls. She couldn't recognise the no. It again ringed. She picked up.

" Hello... Arohi. "

" Speaking. "

" It's Riya.... "

" Who Riya? "

" Riya Guha. " ( Sounds funny I know :P )

" Oh I'm sorry "

" We are having a dinner tonight at my house. You're coming. "

" Why me? "

" Come no. It's a surprise. "

" I'll try. "

" Please it's a request. "

" Okay. "

_______________________

She entered their house. Arjun was already present. He chose to ignore her. She walked to him.

" We need to talk. "

" I don't think. "

" For a minute. It's important. "

" Okay fast. "

" Not here. "

He took her to a room inside avoiding their notice.

" What? "

" Arjun. You're getting married next month. Aren't you? "

" Yes so? "

" I hope you remember we are not yet divorced. "

" So you want to use that to stop my marriage. You can't because we are.... "

" Arjun. For a second stop passing judgements all the time. It's not going to help you in any manner. You needed a divorce to make your marriage happen. So I thought to hand over the papers to you. "

" Papers? "

" Yeah. Divorce papers. I have signed them. Now I won't be an impediment. You can marry anyone you're happy with. And yeah. This time its final. "

" Thanks for not creating another drama. I'll be indebted to you. "

" You don't need to be. It had to happen so it happened for good. "

Sorry for the mistakes if any. I realised in my yesterday's update of Mirchi I misplaced Kajal's character name twice :P Sorry for inconvenience.

And thanks for reading. Again saying... do give negative positive both feedbacks, just don't pull me down.