Chapter Eleven

The abject possession and arousal Colette woke up to that following morning was an impiety, a feeling she was flabbergasted by but one she coddled and allowed to consume her being nonetheless. The perfect sight of Adira's body, visibly bare at the thighs, brushing up against the pale coloured sheet, a contrast to her healthy brown skin unearthed the hunger the woman was yet to satisfy in the girl. This hunger oscillated, but the tides that rose each time they tumbled were stronger than the last.

Allowing her hand, curious and thin to slither up the queen's exposed thigh, Colette followed the familiar trail of freckles up her inner thighs until her fingers were brushing against the front of her panty where laid the soft curls at her apex.

She brushed the back of her fingers against heaven, feeling its tepid pearly gates as they sat, inanimate, waiting, peaceful, but the girl was not fooled. Despite this heaven that laid in its reposeful instant did not mean it was always relaxed, but fierce once awaken and she knew this more than anyone. Colette knew she treaded in dangerous waters especially waking her majesty up like that after the stunt she and Oliver pulled hours prior but she didn't care because, like an oblivious gazelle, she pranced her way into the den where slept the lioness of the jungle, a creature both revered and feared by those who knew her.

Lustful hands briskly pushed away the sheet and then the garment that stood between her and that succulent honeycomb, sauntering across the sensitive flesh was the pads of her fingers.

Quietly, Adira hummed, her body reacting to the warm touch by squirming. Her legs opened up slowly, eventually and the girl moaned, feeling her fingers as they pushed further against the woman's fervent juncture—Adira's body was a natural furnace, always hot and also piquant. Colette touched this wonderful heaven and was enamoured of the sinfulness of the thoughts that permeated.

"Is this your apology for last night?" A husky voice asks ultimately.

Colette shuffled beside her, caught off guard by the sound of rasp and honey that amalgamated into the most perfect result. Her fingers continued to rub though, hypnotically, hauntingly against the top of her majesty's core. Each time they twisted and bent against the tender flesh, the woman would suppress her moans, but the expressions coined did not lie.

With each twist of Colette's fingers and wrist, Adira would open her legs further and further, her body's natural reaction beginning to secrete and spread against the pad of the girl's fingers.

"I want you to make love to me," Colette shakily whispered as she attempted to hoist the woman's nightgown further up her body.

"No, not yet," replied the queen at the girl's desperate imploration.

The way their positions were reversed in the blink of an eye incited Colette to gasp. She laid beneath the woman, Adira's long hair brushed against both sides of them. The girl was never used to that, how quick Adira moved when she felt like it. It always caught her off guard though, the way she would just take control and without any hesitation.

"I held back from disciplinary actions last night because it would've been harsh of me to do that while you were so emotional. You seem adept enough to chide this morning, don't you think?"

"I didn't mean to..."

Adira reached forward and covered the girl's mouth with her hand. Her hand was big and so were the obscure rings Colette had memorised the designs of so when she felt both against her face she squirmed. 

"Shut up," Adira whispered, her gaze fierce and stern. The fire in her eyes flickered quickly too. There seemed to be a breeze that fanned the flames because they swayed and danced to a noiseless drum. And as per usual, the brunette was captivated, enthralled by the amber in her majesty's eyes that danced like fiery gipsies amid a sky so black it looked like charcoals.