Author's Note

I usually hate coming to the end of most of my stories, but this particular one means a lot to me that I feel total sadness now that it's completed.

It's because of the first revenant queen I was able to interact with wonderful people and get to hear their feedback on the characters or just vibe outside of that. This story will always be a fav of mine too because it's how I met someone who became very special to me 🥺 so I'll miss all the updates and the comments.

But anywhoooo, a big thank you to everyone who read this work of mine. It was the first story where I stepped out of my comfort zone and incorporated elements and themes I wouldn't normally, so thank you guys for being patient and sweet the whole time 🥺

Also, thanks to WhiteClaw69 for suggesting some things, particularly Scarlett's name and description, along with some other crazy ideas 😂

I'd also like to credit SirWolfT1 for listening to me rant about my ideas for the plot and the characters. He played a major role in both books. The whole deal devil thing was his idea, William/Wolf was a character that he created. And at the beginning of the first book when I didn't know what to do with Petra, he recommended rather than killing her off, have her fall for Beth, it would've been unexpected to most of the readers and he was right.

Lastly, feel free to suggest something you'd like for me to write as I'm open to that. And yes, I am considering a story about Isabella and Scarlett, but outside of that what else would be within y'all interest, lemme know, okay?

So byeee for now and Ilysm. Come back for the next story 🥺😭❤️