Chapter Thirty- One

Petra was genuinely amused by Beth's prowess in every waking second of the hedonistic pursuit so much so that she was also pleased. Several times, she bit back grins that she knew would cause the girl to stop and stare, grins that would've made her blush that bright pink but she had a good grip on her resolve.

The older woman was intrigued though by the way the girl was used by her emotions. The fact that she allowed herself to be utilized by the feelings made Petra let loose a grumble from deep within her chest. It was lustful and feminine and it caught Beth completely off guard.

"What, am I hurting you?" Beth questioned, taking her lips away from the vampire's neck. The woman's skin laid wet from the somewhat sloppy kisses she'd done. It incited her to continue but she needed to be sure this was what Petra needed too.

Beth pulled away entirely, clarity finally sets in and she realized she was playing in dangerous territories kissing the woman in certain places. What was she thinking? What if Petra reacted differently? What if she didn't like the things she did? What if she bit her as a result?

"I'm sorry," she replied pulling away even further. She noticed she'd pinned the woman to the couch the entire time and was flustered by it.

Inevitably, her thoughts spiralled in all directions but mostly with negative thoughts about the thing she did. In the back of the blonde's mind, there was still this thought of what if disappointment laid ahead, what if danger came and how she'd face such a thing made her edgy.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I-"

Petra was amused, she was turned on, she was hungry, she was wanton and expectant, she was concerned. The woman couldn't help but chuckle amidst the situation.

She threw an arm around the girl's body, pulling her into her again. Petra noticed her ruminating and she saw the doubt embedded in her face.

"I like it," she reassured, her eyes peered into Beth's soul.

"You don't need to be afraid, you don't need to hold back or overthink. I'll never hurt you, that's not why I'm here, it's not why you're here, and yes I like what you're doing,"

Those words made the girl feel better. She felt her emotions amplified upon those gentle words and so she pressed her lips against Petra's in a heated swoop.

It felt good being able to know what Petra felt. Having to conjure your own explanations of things gets exhausting and she was so elated the woman was trying just as much as she did. She liked reassurance, she liked maturity and consideration but it was new to her.

Amid the incessant kisses exchanged, the older woman hummed. She tasted a saccharine flavour on the girl's lips and tongue that seemed to be innately hers for it was everywhere and from the previous times Petra could remember having kissed and tasted Beth, that was all she could remember. That decadence, that tenderness, the otherworldly flavour that left her gratified and hungry for more.

Opening her legs further when she felt a warm hand gliding up her exposed thighs, Petra placed her palm against Beth's. She indicated where she wanted it to go; dragging, dragging until she pressed the girl's fingers against the front of her panty.

At the feel of the pool of moisture sitting against the fabric, Beth moaned.

If she was being honest this was the first time she'd ever been in the top position, the first time she touched the vampire like that. It was often Petra who took control, it was often the woman who delivered abject pleasure but this time the girl wanted it to be different. She wanted to be the one in the dominant role, she wanted to see and feel Petra and in ways, she'd never been allowed to.