146. waves of blue🌊

Author: kinkmins

Summary:

"We're done," Jungkook says, shaking his head. "There's no reason for us to have sex. I'm not your whore anymore."

"You were never my whore." Jimin frowns. "It wasn't like that."

"It was." Jungkook chuckles darkly, sliding a hand through his hair. "You gave me money in exchange for sex."

"I paid for you to spend some time with me. You're the one who wanted to have sex with me in the first place."

"I wanted a lot more than just sex."

Or; in which Jungkook spends the night with his ex sugar daddy in a stupid attempt to mend his broken heart.

Notes:

Title is inspired by the song Waves of Blue by Majid Jordan. You should listen to it it's really good!

PS: For the people who didn't know already, I decided to deactivate my Twitter account a week ago or so and I don't plan on coming back on that platform BUT I'm still gonna keep writing for my AO3!

I love you all! Enjoy this fic~

Work Text:

Jungkook knew that when he decided to attend Pulse Entertainment's annual summer party that he'd risk running into Park Jimin.

It made sense.

Jungkook was hired by Pulse Entertainment five months ago, working as a producer for some of their smaller artists, and Jimin is the heir of Park's Beauty, one of Pulse Entertainment's closest partners.

So Jungkook knew that Jimin would attend the party, too.

He had hoped that with the amount of attendees his chances of running into his ex sugar daddy would be minimal.

Yet, here they are facing each other, frozen in the middle of the restroom.

They haven't seen each other in six months. Not since Jungkook had broken off their arrangement. Not since Jimin had rejected him.

Jungkook had looked for a sugar daddy in his last year of college, mainly to pay off his loans and partly because he was lonely. He had originally thought that it was unusual for alphas to seek a sugar daddy and that it was even more unusual for there to be omega sugar daddies. He had expected to be matched with a beta; he even would have accepted an alpha if push came to shove.

But the company he used to find a sugar daddy had found him an omega so filthy rich Jungkook almost fainted when he and Jimin had set up his monthly allowance. Jimin paid for his college expenses and spoiled him with expensive food and drinks, even bought him expensive clothes out of the goodness of his heart.

Jungkook had simply wanted to pay off for his college loans but Jimin insisted on spoiling him.

All Jungkook had to do in exchange was spend time with Jimin.

Jimin hadn't even asked for sex at first, he just wanted some company. With time, Jungkook had found out that Jimin and he had a lot of similarities. They both overworked themselves and that made them lonely.

Jungkook was the one who had initiated sex. He had known, the first time he saw Jimin, that there was no way he'd be able to keep his hands to himself. His strawberry scent was as enticing as the way he looked at Jungkook. He was gorgeous. Way out of Jungkook's league but Jungkook's alpha didn't care much about Jimin's background and the fact that they lived in two completely different worlds.