151. Basorexia💋

Author: kinkmins

Summary:

"You think I won't be able to get hard again?"

"Well, we haven't talked about it since last time. I don't know if you're ready, you haven't told me."

"You're right, but..."

"But what?"

"I wasn't nervous before but now that you addressed the issue... I just... I don't know, it's easier if it comes naturally. I won't be able to stop thinking about how I couldn't get hard last time."

"Baby-"

"It's fucking stupid. I'm 22, I should be able to get a hard-on."

(Or, Jungkook is finally ready to try again.)

Notes:

Here's part 2 of Cherry on the Cake! I want to thank you guys for all the lovely comments you left on this fic, they all really meant a lot. Since you guys wanted a second part, here it is! I hope you guys enjoy it as much as you enjoyed part 1!

Work Text:

Basorexia : A strong urge to kiss someone.

"Jungkook, we don't need cereal to make bulgogi."

"I know but I can't find this kind anywhere. Can we get it, hyung?"

"Fine, whatever."

Jungkook's face lights up as he puts the box of cereal in their shopping cart.

Jungkook and Jimin are currently shopping for their dinner date. Their plan is to cook together and have a romantic night in at Jungkook's place. It was Jungkook's idea. He thought it would be a nice change from their usual coffee shop and movie dates.

It's also the night Jungkook planned on having sex with Jimin.

It's been a month since the-night-that-shall-not-be-named. The night that Jungkook wishes he could forget. Jimin always tells him he's too dramatic and that it wasn't that bad of a night. Jungkook quickly learned that Jimin is a romantic at heart. He can turn an embarrassing situation into a fond memory.

"You know, there's a possibility I wouldn't want to see you again if you had fucked me." Jimin told him one day.

"Gee, thanks."

Jimin had rolled his eyes at him, "I mean, the fact that you couldn't get hard made this night unforgettable. You didn't just bolt out of my place, you offered to take care of me. It worked in your favor. Any other asshole would have blamed me and left. You turned an awkward situation into a cute moment."

"Are you calling my rimming skills cute?"

Jimin had laughed and kissed his pouty lips in response.

So yeah, maybe Jungkook is dramatic. Jimin is clearly fond of the memory. But it doesn't erase the fact that Jungkook felt humiliated. His self-esteem is at an all time low but he's not ready to give up just yet.

Tonight is the night he's going to rock Jimin's world.

Hopefully.

"Should we get some wine?" Jimin asks.

"Sure, if you want."

"Do you like wine?"

"Yeah."

"Do you like it as much as you like Gin and Tonic?"

"Shut up. Just pick a bottle, hyung."

Jungkook gives him a playful shove towards the wine aisle and Jimin laughs. The rest of their shopping goes smoothly. Except for when they get caught making out in an empty aisle by a store employee.