161. i think i love tongues now👅

Author: gumiverse

Summary:

where jungkook is whipped (and petty) and jimin is tired (and clueless)

or

the time when jungkook tried to hide his feelings but ended up confessing instead

Notes:

hi everyone!!! soooo, this is my first ever fic and im really nervous about it because it's the very first time in my whole life that i uploaded something i wrote online despite my love for writing. i only wrote this for about an hour since i was studying for finals when the the idea for this fic hit me. so if i have grammatical errors or any typos, please bear with me bc english isn't my first language. anyways, i won't babble too much and let y'all read it already. i hope you enjoy and pls be nice bc im a sensitive lil bean uwu.

Work Text:

"Okay, Jungkook", Jimin's obviously lost his patience by now, no more fond nicknames for him, just his name being uttered by the older. Jungkook gulped, bracing for whatever words that may come his way. He didn't expect Jimin to outright confront him now, or ever.

"What's your problem? Why do you hate me so much, huh?" Jungkook could not believe his ears. Un-fucking-believable. Him? Hating his Jiminie-hyung? Bullshit.

"What the fuck, Jimin-hyung?"

"For someone using honorifics while talking, you are rude. Language, Jungkook-ah.", Jimin responded with an icy tone in his voice. This is not good. Jungkook must get out as soon as possible. He was about to walk out of Jimin and Hoseok's shared room when he felt the grip on his arms tighten. He's never seen his hyung look this determined outside the dance studio when he is trying to perfect dance moves.

"Jungkook, whatever problem you have with me. It must be settled now. It's either we talk now or never again." What the fuck, this is unfair. Why is he given an ultimatum? Jungkook almost harshly removed Jimin's grip on his arms and clenched his jaw.

"Are you threatening me, huh? I'm telling you, there is no problem! Why don't you ever believe me?" Jimin closed his eyes and he looked as if he might combust any second. He opened his eyes and Jungkook realized how scared he is with the situation he's in. He's so scared to look Jimin in the eye because he knows that it will make him say things he will regret later on.

"There's no problem?" Jimin gave him a smile, WHY IS HE SMILING IS HE ABOUT TO KILL ME , Jungkook thought. "Then how do you explain the thing outside with Yoongi-hyung, huh? Why did you have to tell him about me not liking him back then when that's like, a silly thing I said back when we were still young? We were genuinely having a good time then you're gonna barge in and say something so fucking stupid that it ruins my night and possibly offended Yoo-"

"Shut up. Hyung loves you TOO much to end anything that's between you two for what I said, he knows that I was just teasing. Your relationship with Yoongi-hyung is not ruined so if that's the only thing that you're worried about then I'm gonna leave now to have some peace of mi-"

"Oh my fucking god. Are you really that dense? Don't you realize that this is not the first time that you have ruined a perfectly good conversation of mine with any of our members? You always fucking do that! I'm so sick of your games, Jungkook. I'm tired and all I just want to know is if you really hate me that much to make me feel miserable all the time! I never did anything bad to you! I always took care of you, dote on you, smile at you even if you're such a fucking insensitive brat who doesn't even consider my feelings at all! I tried so hard Jungkook-ah but you make it so fucking difficult to stand you!"