127. I Bet You Can't📷

Author: Letsgo_Baby

Summary:

"Au where jungkook is a famous youtuber who does pranks (actual funny ones) and takes bets from subscribers and this time he has to go to the beach and ask a pretty boy to give him a kiss on the lips and when he sees jimin he knows he at least has to try to ask him and so he does and jimin surprisingly agrees to the kiss so jungkook is prepared for a small kiss but what he doesn't know is that jimin might have had one beer to many and so Jungkook definitely isn't ready when jimin wraps his arms around jungkook's neck and starts a dirty make out session but hey you don't hear jungkook complaining"

another tumblr prompt

Work Text:

Jungkook knows he's competitive

Jungkook knows he's competitive. From the taekwondo belts his mom had framed in her hallway, to the numerous trophies from highschool and college basketball, football and baseball all the way up to the scar on his left cheek when he fought his brother for a turn on the computer so he could beat his score on minesweeper. It took awhile but Jungkook was finally able to take his competitive nature and use it to make him money. And not 9-5 office job money, but I can go vacation once a month for a week money.

It started off as a weird New Year's Eve resolution between him and his college best friend Taehyung. They liked pulling pranks in each other, whipped cream in a sleeping hand, hair dye in shampoo and the occasional oil on the kitchen floor. It was all fun and games and they knew not to have hard feelings for each other. Their other friends found it hilarious and one time they recorded it when Taehyung pranked Jungkook for a week after finals and Jungkook finally got a plan together to top everything.

The first step was to toss out every single pair of under Taehyung owned, it took awhile but Hoseok finally gave in to hiding away all the clothing for the rest of the week after Jungkook pleaded for an hour and offered him $50. Next was using the $100 Victoria Secret gift card Taehyung gave him as a gag gift last Christmas, that's finally biting him in the ass figuratively and literally as Jungkook walked into the dim hot pink store with determination to find the frilliest, most lacy thongs he could find. After stuffing Taehyung's drawers with them, Jungkook laughed as Taehyung rolled his eyes and called him a dumbass because he was gonna rock them no matter what, and he just added to his collection. And finally the last step.

Jungkook traded in his regular sweatpants, to the tightest skinny jeans he owned, topped with a belt and his usual Adidas slides to his most comfortable running shoes. With Taehyung in a false sense of security, it was time for action. With a GoPro strapped to his head, Jungkook tried to find Taehyung throughout the campus to accomplish his payback.

Like a cheetah hunting his prey, Jungkook lingered, before tapping record and bolting out from his hiding spot to a busy Taehyung. He chatted away to their mutual friend Yoongi without a care in the world and Jungkook was three seconds from victory.