19.I'm Not A Baby!👶🏼

Author: yilingjoon

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/12320268

Summary:
Jungkook makes a deal to prove that he could do things for himself but ends up realizing he can't do shit without Jimin being there to help him.

Notes:
Quick one shot cos why not? There can never be enough Jikook.
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:
"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked the younger boy that was draped all over Jimin's bed. If Hoseok was being honest, he wasn't surprised to find Jungkook in their room. Recently their room had become Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook's room. The maknae turned to the main dancer with his cute round eyes looking up at him.

"Jimin hyung is letting me sleep in his bed while my room is being fixed." Jungkook smiled with his bunny teeth as he snuggled into Jimin's pillow. Hoseok nodded. Jungkook's room suffered a minor mishap when he and Taehyung had been play fighting a bit too much resulting in a broken window and a Taehyung shaped hole in the wall. Jungkook really forgot his own strength.

"And where is Jiminnie going to sleep? He may be small but that bed isn't going to fit both of you comfortably." Hobi shook his head.

"Hyung said he'd sleep on the floor. He likes sleeping on the floor." Jungkook said while scrolling through twitter and deciding against posting a selfie. He smiled as he watched the video Jimin posted earlier.

"Not really..." Hoseok thought to himself. He knew Jimin only said that because he didn't want Jungkook to have to sleep on the floor even though Jungkook could have just slept in Tae's room or Namjoon's room...or Jin and Yoongi's room. Honestly, any room other than their own would have more than enough space for Jungkook, but of course it always had to be Jimin's bed.

"He babies you so much." The dancer said. Jungkook looked away from his phone and scoffed.

"No he doesn't."

"Yes, he does. If it wasn't for Jimin your life would be a lot more stressful."

"You're exaggerating hyung. Yeah, he takes care of me but it's not like he does everything for me." Jungkook put his phone down beside him to turn completely to Hoseok.

"You really haven't noticed. Tell you what, if you can go a week without Jimin's help then I'll take back the baby comment." Hoseok proposed.

"Deal." Jungkook agreed.

"That includes him buying you stuff. You can't let him pay for your food either." Hoseok smirked. Jungkook pouted and sighed before getting out of Jimin's bed and grabbing his towel and some pjs.

"Call. I'm going to shower first." Hoseok made a sour face.

"You haven't washed up and you're all over Jimin's bed? That's gross Jungkook." Jungkook just snickered before looking into his bag for something.

"Where's my speaker?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok shrugged.

"Jungkookie~" a sweet voice sang out. Jimin popped his head into the room and smiled brightly.

"Hyung! Have you seen my-" Jungkook stopped mid-sentence, remembering the deal he just made. Jimin looked at him, waiting for the rest of the question.

"Never mind." Jungkook said. Jimin tilts his head in confusion.

"Seen what Kookie? Do you need help finding something?"

"No, don't worry about it."

"Oh...kay. Uh, I was going to boil some water for ramen. Do you guys want me to put some for you too?" Jimin asked.