21.Push-up (push me down)💋

Author: mintsugakookies

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/10740318

Summary:
Jungkook needs to finish his work out and Jimin's lips are his motivation

or

"Jungkook is that kind of person who will ask Jimin to lay underneath him while he is doing push ups and every time he lowers himself he kisses another part of Jimin's face."

Notes:
Hello guys! This is a fic based off of this tumblr text post. I thought it was super cute and it really inspired

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

"Jimin, come here."

Jimin looks up from where he is quite comfortably sitting, snuggled between the wall and his mattress with a book in his hand. He was wearing his glasses today, perched on the bridge of his nose, raven hair ruffled and lazy, just the way Jungkook loved it. On top of it, he was wearing a large long-sleeve grey sweater that was too long for his arms. Jungkook found it adorable anytime Jimin's sleeves would reach his finger tips.

Jimin tucks his thumb between the pages where he had left off to avoid losing his place (because Jungkook made him lose his page one to many times for him to not be cautious). He looks from above the lens on his face to glance at Jungkook who was currently on the floor of his room.

Jimin really doesn't know why, but Jungkook had a penchant for entering Jimin's room without asking and working out right then and there. It's as if the younger doesn't give a fuck were he is--he will work out at least once a day. And today was arm day.

"What, why?" He asks.

Jungkook pushes himself up from his plank to sit on the floor in a more comfortable position, dusting his hands off. "I'm on my last set, I need you."

The older snorts and reopens his book to where he had left off. "I'm pretty sure it takes only one person to do a couple of push-ups, Jungkook."

"Oh come on hyung, please? Just help me out."

"What do you need my help for? You muscle pig!"

While Jungkook had a habit of working out, he also had a habit of asking the other members to help him work out. One to many times he has walked in on Jungkook doing squats with Yoongi perched and bored on his back or having Taehyung hold down his feet as he does a ridiculous amount of sit-ups. And Jimin was not about to be roped into helping him become even more of a muscle mass than he already was. He just wanted to finish his damn book.

Jungkook leans back onto his arm with that mischievous look that always seemed to adorn his face.

"Incentive."

The words were drenched in honey, dripping off of Jungkook's lips. The older raises an eyebrow. "Incentive?" He questions.

Jungkook nods his head as a matter-of-factly and then brings his hand up to lightly tap at his bottom lip that looked especially red today. "Incentive."

The older gnaws at his lip, suddenly feeling like this was incentive for him to help out because, yeah, it was a win-win for him too. It didn't take much for Jungkook to be persuasive with Jimin. All it took was one jut of the lip and Jimin was like putty in his hands. He could never say no to the younger, even if he may have put up a fight in the beginning.

"It will only be a second, hyung, I promise."

"And how often do you keep these promises?"