99. can i have your heart? pretty please?☕️

Author: trashycypher

Summary:

"I am big and bad," The latter then darts his eyes to the floor, seemingly found the table leg more interesting, "But I'd be anything, as long as you like it." He mutters, cheek burning impossibly red.

Or

Bad boy Jungkook is whipped and confesses.

Notes:

Hey I hope you're having a great day! I love y'all!!💕
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

Jungkook swears he's going to kill somebody today.

"Namjoon, get your fucking hands off me, I'm killing that fucker. Let go!" Namjoon holds Jungkook back by his arms while the younger tries to tug away, growling, eyes seeing red.

About 5 minutes ago, Jimin ran past them, sobbing. Clothes smelled and discolored from the chicken and broccoli, lunch the school was serving today. Jungkook's heart felt like bursting, who dare hurt his baby? (Well, technically not his baby, but in his mind, his baby), His feet ready to follow the boy, "Pathetic, Mingyu really did a number on him today, damn." Jungkook stops and whips his head to the voice, eyeing the two girls in front of him.

"Mingyu did what?" He stalks up to them, eyes narrowed, demanding an answer. "H-Huh? No one, no one!" The girl with pink bob hair starts to stutter, usually, Jungkook would be satisfied by gaining such a reaction but right now he swears he's steaming.

"Tell. Me." He clenches his fists, voice hard and low. "Jungkook, back off of them. Calm down, man." Namjoon tugs him back by the arm, leaving the two girls with some space to breathe, "Fucking tell me right now or I'll fucking murder you." He hisses, getting angrier by the minute.

The pink bob girl gulps at his words, "Mi-Mingyu poured his lunch on Jimin today because Jimin forgot to do his homework, so he had to stay after school for it." Jungkook starts to breathe even harder. Fucking bitch. He starts to look around for that motherfucker that hurt his baby, "I'm killing that shithead, where is he?" He yells in the girl's face, spit landing everywhere as he do so. "I-I don't know, pl-please let me go, please." She starts to sob, her friend tugging at her arm and looks over at Namjoon sympathetically.

"Jungkook, chill, let's go, okay? We'll talk about this first." He jerks his head, telling the girls to leave and they scramble away as if they'd been chased by wild wolves. "Where is this motherfucker? Where is he? Let me go." Namjoon tightens his grip around Jungkook's arm, "Jungkook, stop. Why are you like this? Jimin isn't your boyfriend, he probably doesn't even know you exist." Jungkook knows that's a lie, everyone knows who he is. If they know Bangtan, they know him, but he doesn't care right now.

Jungkook stops jerking in Namjoon's grip, "Fine. Next time, I'm doing something, alright? And you will not stop me." He looks Namjoon in the eye, challenging the older to say something against him. "Okay, we got a deal. Now let's go, Hoseok's waiting for us." He sighs, as he had failed to protect Jimin once again.

The next time came around a lot quicker than Jungkook expected, and this time, he's in the room with them.

Jungkook laughs as he watches Namjoon beat Hoseok for the fifth time at arm wrestling, the other flailing his arms around dramatically every time he loses. He was about to suggest that Namjoon goes against him when he notices the chatter around them die down. "What the fuck?" Jungkook sees Hoseok squinting to the right of his and follows the direction until his eyes land on a sight that makes Jungkook see red.