16.Freshman Orientation🎒

Author: Sxnee

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/11323230

Summary:
Jimin is an OL and Jungkook is a hot incoming freshman.

Notes:
Starting a huge thing for my Jikook trashfics :(:

Work Text:
Freshman orientation is always an exciting time of the year. New faces and a sense of overwhelming freedom. Jimin can still remember when he was a freshman. It was exciting and new, and he loved coming to college. He still loves college, although he realized quickly that it's no joke and that he would have to work hard to be able to play at all. In the end it's been worth it though. He's currently a junior in biology, and is very happy with his life.

Since last year, his sophomore year, he's signed up to be a student ambassador and has loved every minute of it. His bubbly and bright personality relieves the incoming freshman, and he's more than happy to tell them all about college life.

So here he was with his designated group, standing outside of the library to introduce himself to them.

"Hi, everyone. I'm Park Jimin. I'm a junior studying biology. I hope you guys like our school, and if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me!" He smiles brightly, making his eyes disappear.

"So cute!" He hears people whispering. He just laughs at that. Not to toot his own horn, but Jimin knows he's cute. He's been told since he was very young, and the compliments haven't stopped.

"I have a question." A boy raises his hand. Jimin flashes him a smile.

"Sure, what's up?"

"What's your number?" He flirts with Jimin. Jimin can't help but blush, taken aback. Once he regains his composure, he laughs.

"Aish, stop messing with me." He chuckles. "Anyway, lets get going. We'll head into the library first, so make sure you keep your voices down." Jimin says. He turns and starts up the steps of the library with his cute freshmen following behind him.

Once inside, Jimin turns back to everyone to start speaking, only to be startled by the presence of a tall guy staring down at him. It's the same kid that asked for his number earlier.

"Hi." He flashes Jimin a charming grin, and Jimin takes a step back, trying not to pay too much attention to his racing heart. He'd be lying if he said this guy wasn't hot, but that's not what's important right now.

"Hi." Jimin gives a small smile before looking around the boy at everyone else. "Okay, guys. This is the library. There's not many people in here since it's the beginning of the year, but once midterms come around, it'll be packed so make sure you come early to get a place to study!" Jimin smiles.

"Do you study in here?" The tall guy asks Jimin. Jimin nods. "Good to know, I'll make sure to be here when you are." He winks. Jimin is shocked at his flirting, but tries to ignore it.

"Well, sure. We can all study in here together, although you guys will be studying different stuff than I will." Jimin says. He turns on his heel and leads everyone out of the library--almost.

Right when he's almost out of the door, he's wrapped in a tight embrace by the sweet, old librarian that works here.
"Now, you kids be nice to Jimin here. He's an angel." She smiles at the kids. "There's not a faculty member here that doesn't like this boy, so if he likes you, they like you. That's a little tip." She winks at the students before going back to work.

"Oh, don't listen to her. Mrs. Chae only likes me because I'm one of the few students who turns my books in on time." Jimin laughs.

He takes his group around more of the campus, showing them things like the dining hall and the different buildings where some of their classes may be held at.