141.Dream Glow🤞🏻

Author: YouAreMe_IAmYou

Summary:

For ages Jeon Jungkook has been pining for Park Jimin, the most sought-after omega of the pack. Just like most of the alphas he leaves him courting gifts, hoping that despite all odds the omega would choose him - a beta.

Park Jimin is tired of all these overzealous alpha brutes always vying for his attention and never leaving him in peace. He rejects them all, never even looking twice at any of the courting gifts.
Never ever he will agree to mate an alpha like that - not when his dreams show him how sweet life could be with a kind, loving mate. It's just too bad that the man in his dreams is only a figment of his imagination.

When a ranking battle takes an unexpected end, Jungkook might finally get his chance and Jimin might just come to realize that some dreams are more than just dreams...

*

Prompt: Beta JK courts omega JM, despite the amount of alphas that are interested in the said omega. JM always rejects everyone including JK until JK presents as an alpha during one of the ranking battles

Notes:

Thank you for coming to read my story. I hope you like it 💜💜

Work Text:

Jeon Jungkook woke up warm and comfortable.

It was very early still. A warm yellow light spilled into the window and across the bed sheets. The room was almost completely silent, only a few birds chirping outside.

Jungkook enjoyed those quiet moments before the rest of the village became active. He wasn't ready yet for the peaceful moment to be over, so he tucked the blanket a bit higher up onto his shoulder and snuggled his face into his pillow. Already half asleep again, he let out a content sigh.

A quiet giggle startled him out of his drowsy state. Jungkook kept his eyes closed but couldn't resist the smile tugging at his lips.

"Good morning," he said quietly, his voice deep and hoarse from sleep.

An arm sneaked around his waist and a warm body curled into his back. Jungkook allowed himself a minute to simply enjoy the feeling of soft skin on his own bare back, to breath in the sweet and comforting scent of honeyed chamomile that came from the omega behind him.

"Good morning," the omega answered. Petal-soft lips placed one, two, three soft kisses across Jungkook's shoulder blade. "I didn't mean to wake you up. Sorry."

Jungkook couldn't resist any longer - didn't want to. He turned slowly and carefully in the other's arms until they were finally facing each other. He brought his own arm up to curl it around the omega's waist, pulling him closer until their chests touched and Jungkook could see all the tiny specks of green in his eyes.

"No, don't apologize. I love waking up to you."

Park Jimin gazed back at him, the gentle smile on his lips slowly growing into a bright grin that turned his eyes to crescents.

It's true, Jungkook thought, I cannot think of a thing I love more .

He slowly raised his hand to Jimin's face, carefully pushing back the hair that had fallen across his forehead. He lingered there, drawing his fingers through Jimin's blond hair before slowly trailing them down to his cheek.

"Good morning," Jungkook murmured again, distracted by the beautiful faint freckles, the beautiful smile and the beautiful scent. He cupped Jimin's cheek gently, still stroking the soft skin with his thumb. Jimin's own hand came up to lie over Jungkook's.