13.We Answer Your Questions❔

Author: jikookcapuccino

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/17590106

Summary:
where youtubers and power couple jikook answer some of the questions sent to them

Notes:
this is actually the first vlog in the series (i will rearrange it) i just laze around,, there are plenty of these written on my wattpad. copy paste is hard lol
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:

"good morning, good evening or good night everyone" it's jungkook who waves in front of the camera, sitting on his reclining chair in his studio in a signature black hoodie. "saying good night is a bit rude, right?" he laughs to himself "anyway, welcome back to the first official vlog of kookmin vlog series. before you wonder where jimin is, he's back there" jungkook points at the door in the back "he's using toilet and asked me to set up the camera. i was like, you can come back and we can start together but he was stubborn" jungkook sighs "he says i should spend more time with you guys since i rarely post. but well you see, i just find it weird to show you my face occasionally like man! you don't know how i look like?"

the boy sighs and plops back on his chair, his arms crossed over his chest "when i do something new, i always tell you so..." he leans closer to the camera, pointing a finger at the audience "...stop complaining to jimin hyung, okay? i do get scolded"

"jungkook-ie are you done?" jimin's voice from he background can be heard as he enters the studio, a red beanie on his head and an oversized white shirt with black stripes over his body. he watches the camera settled up and smiles at jungkook. "move over!" he complains when jungkook keeps grining at him for straight minute without even giving him a place to sit. "you take all the space, you giant. lemme sit"

"on my lap, babe?" jungkook gives a smirk and jimin cringes.

"fuck off" he says with his hand over his mouth and he whispers some more curse words to jungkook.

the younger laughs "to the audience, hyung" he says "he's cursing at me" he tells the camera.

they settle their bickering and finally sit down on their seats, facing the camera.

"i was really surprised to see all of your reactions and i'm so happy you sent us those suggestions" jimin smiles with a genuine gratitude "there were so cute challenges and questions mentioned that we had a hard time picking what to do today"

"liar" jungkook mumbles "you had a hard time picking because you didn't want to do the chapstick challenge for the first vlog"

"we couldn't have done it our first time" jimin emphasis "like what if our channel gets reported? and you only wanted kisses, you creep" jimin rolls his eyes.

"we'll do it someday" jungkook chuckles to the camera "don't worry"

"so for our first vlog, we chosed this questions list sent to us by aesfely" jimin smiles as he picks his phone, looking through the questions "thank you! we'll answer all these questions for our first vlog over here"

"let's get it" jungkook says in english and has jimin snorting.

"the first question says; who is up first in the morning?" jimin asks.

"i'm sure they think it's you, hyung" jungkook raises his hand.

"but it's wrong" jimin grins "it's actually both of us or neither of us"

"he stays up late at night and won't listen to me when i tell him to sleep early" jungkook clicks his tongue "i'm telling you all, he has the worst sleeping habits and it's annoying"