105. omega for hire🔖

Author: lenisseok

Summary:

jungkook is an alpha virgin, jimin is the campus' resident easy omega, taehyung's the roommate that just won't shut up, and a mysterious master omega is the key to jungkook approaching jimin. if he could just get up the courage to text them.

Notes:

For .
written for the jikook abo fest! my prompt was:
modern jikook in which a young alpha finds an advertisement of an omega who teaches alphas how to give their best in the bedroom with an omega. as the inexperienced alpha has been in love for a while with the popular omega in his college, he decides to contact this master omega to ask for advice not expecting him to be his long-time crush.

i did end up changing the high school part of it to college, but i hope you still enjoy it! :)

Work Text:

"You really aren't going out? It's Saturday, finals are just around the corner and you're gonna sit there playing Call of Duty all day?" Taehyung asked, fluffing up his already permed and curly black hair and looking in the mirror hanging off the door. "I mean really, I'm sure your online boyfriend is gonna be there when you get back. You need some fun... and to get laid, you've been an ass." He muttered the last part, but Jungkook heard it loud and clear.

He paused the game and muted his mic with a sigh, looking over at his roommate and fellow alpha. "Look, Tae, I get it. You're super happy with your perfect omega boyfriend and you get to knot him every other night and it's all super great , but not all of us have gotten our dream mate, so get off my back and let me wallow."

Taehyung blinked, staring hard at Jungkook for a moment before snorting and shaking his head. "That was a joke, dickhead. Believe it or not, your friends actually want you around. It's not my fault you can't get up the nerve to ask your crush out, but you don't have to take it out on all of us. But whatever." He grabbed his keys and opened the door, beginning to walk out but stopping suddenly and turning back to face Jungkook. "And if you ever speak against my Hobi again, I'll personally wreck you - and not in a steamy way." With that, he slammed the door, his stomping footsteps carrying down the hall.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and leaned back, pressing play on his game and unmuting his microphone. "Sorry, Jin hyung. My roommate was being a complete ass. Ready to get back to it?" He'd been gaming with a guy named Seokjin for two years now. He lived somewhere in America and was funny as hell. Jungkook considered him one of his best friends, despite the fact that they hadn't met.

"Ah, Kook, I'm about to head out. I have that date tonight, remember?" Seokjin said softly. "I'm sure I told you about it."

It took only a moment for Jungkook to remember that Seokjin had, in fact, told him about the date over Discord. Everyone in his life was finding their mates and he was still stuck in his dorm doing absolutely nothing with his life. Maybe Taehyung had been right... "Yeah, right. Of course I remembered! I'll let you go. Good luck though, okay? And make sure you tell me how it goes tomorrow!"

"You'll be the first to hear all the dirty details, Kookie," Seokjin said with a laugh. "And you should get out too. See if you can get some."

"God, you're beginning to sound like Tae," Jungkook muttered, rolling his eyes again.

"Ouch! But really, have some fun or just go out to get some fresh air. Just don't waste the night away." Seokjin went silent for a moment and then, "Okay, I gotta go. See ya!" And with that, all sound from Seokjin's end cut off, leaving only the quiet theme music for the game.