72.Chanel 2🎶

Author: wonce_km

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/21567655/chapters/51502420#workskin

Chapter 2: Two

Notes:
*note: please disregard the time stamps on the twitter posts, thank you and enjoy!
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Tracklist

Jimin stares at his reflection in the full-length mirror and lightly traces his fingers along his neck. He shivers as memories from Saturday night replay in his mind. Jeongguk's lips on his neck and hands on his thighs—the way he stared so intensely into Jimin's eyes. Jimin couldn't get away—didn't want to yet here he is two days later preparing for a shoot with Ceci.

Turning away from his reflection, Jimin reaches for his phone on the sofa. He swipes it open and stares at Jeongguk's number.

Slowly, Jimin presses his number into Jeongguk's phone and Jeongguk watches him with a racing heart and millions of thoughts. When Jimin finally returns his phone, he does so with reddened cheeks and a downcast gaze.

"I..." Jimin begins softly. "I want to find out what this is too."

Jimin sits on the couch, careful to not crease the $1,000 white slacks he's wearing, and he recalls the way Jeongguk looked at him the entire time that night. So intense, loving and wanting. Even now Jimin can feel Jeongguk's eyes on him but he's unable to bask in the moment as the door to his dressing room swings open.

"Alright, they're ready for you!" Taehyung singsongs.

Jimin faces him with a bright smile, "Already?" he rises to his feet and Taehyung rushes over to dust off the miniscule particles on his clothes.

"They know how you work Jimin and they know I won't have you sitting around for hours twiddling your thumbs when they should've been ready hours ago." Taehyung says sharply. "Now, my star," he takes Jimin's hand. "away we go."

Jimin laughs at Taehyung's eccentrics and allows himself to be whisked down the hall. The moment they round the corner, the shoot staff turn to Jimin with wide, awed eyes. Each time this happens, Jimin's heart swells with confidence because his presence alone can command the attention of an entire room.

The photographer, Choi Siwon, bustles over to Jimin and greets him ecstatically. "Jimin it's always a pleasure to see you!"

Jimin smiles sweetly as he takes Siwon's hand. "Likewise."

Once pleasantries are taken care of, Jimin heads towards the pastel blue backdrop where the shoot will take place and closes his eyes to get into the right headspace.

Siwon directs Jimin to look at the camera as if he's looking at a long-lost lover. "Draw out your sorrow."

Jimin does as he's told draping an arm across his head and staring into space. Amazed sighs echo around the room and Jimin internally smiles to himself. If only he could see me now.

**

Two days. Jeongguk thinks. And I'm still deciding on what I should text him. Frustrated with himself, Jeongguk groans loudly and ruffles his hair.

From the other side of the room, Yoongi judges him, "What's his deal?" he asks.

"Jimin."

"Chanel." Namjoon and Hoseok say simultaneously.

"They exchanged numbers but Jeongguk doesn't know what to text him." Namjoon coolly explains.

Hoseok cackles, "This is a first even for you."