87. getting washed away (in you)⏳

Author: lavenderacacias

Summary:

It was a bit of a relief though, Jeongguk had thought, to not have to compete against Slytherin again.

The first game of the season had been Gryffindor-Slytherin, in which Slytherin had them completely beat. Even Jeongguk could admit, it was an impressive bit of flying from the opposing team. Especially from his boyfriend.

or
jeongguk and the boys show their support for jimin for the hogwarts quidditch cup final.

Notes:

a/n- this story happens withing the same universe as the previous one but it's completely up to you if you wanna read it!
please enjoy! <3

Work Text:

"Okay but hear me out! What if a stray dragon from the forest just comes flying onto the pitch during the match?"

"There aren't any stray dragons in the forest Hobi."

"Yes but how do you know that for sure? The forest is huge, I recon there's probably a house of some kind in there."

"I mean, he does kind of have a point."

"You guys are making my head hurt I swear."

The bickering of Jeongguk's friends added to the always-existing raucous in the Great Hall. Today however, the noise was even more tremendous than usual for it was the day of the long anticipated Inter-House Quidditch Cup Final.

Students were placing bets in their groups, match predictions were being yelled across the room and there was a general chatter that was much more boisterous on that particular Saturday morning.

"Where's Jimin at though? He should really put something in his stomach before the match."

Jeongguk glanced up from his plate of bacon to gape at Yoongi who had directed the question to him. "Hyung you're the one in the same House as him, I thought you would've known."

Yoongi scoffed, "like that makes a difference. I swear you're in our common room more than me these days." Jeongguk felt the familiar blush creep up his neck and his nose twitched in embarrassment.

It was true. Ever since that one faithful night in the broom closet were Jeongguk asked Jimin to be his boyfriend, they had been attached at the hip. Either Jeongguk was in the Slytherin common room for late night study sessions (which evidently turned into falling asleep) or Jimin spent his evenings cuddled up to Jeongguk in the Gryffindor dorms (his roommates adored Jimin).

If anyone thought they spent a lot of time together when they were just friends, it was definitely nothing compared to now. The hyungs poked fun at them at every possible moment but Jeongguk was way too happy to care.

"He'll come down soon. You know how he gets before a game," Jeongguk whispered the last part to his friends, "I could only imagine for one of this magnitude."

They all nodded solemnly.

The topic of the Cup Final was one everyone's lips for the past two weeks, after Ravenclaw beat Gryffindor in a tight 190-160 points, confirming that they would face Slytherin in the Final.

Jeongguk and Seokjin, as Gryffindor's Beater and Chaser respectively, were especially bitter about the loss.

It was a bit of a relief though, Jeongguk had thought, to not have to compete against Slytherin again.

The first game of the season had been Gryffindor-Slytherin, in which Slytherin had them completely beat. Even Jeongguk could admit, it was an impressive bit of flying from the opposing team. Especially from his boyfriend.