94. Hey! Hey! You! You!❓

Authors: KatKnight, PearlySea21

Summary:

New student Park Jimin just wants to stay out of trouble. It's hard when the most popular girl, Jung Eun-bi invites him to join their popular group. Even harder when her boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook, can't seem to keep his eyes or hands to himself.

Notes:

Hope you enjoy the story. Wrote it about a true story, I was Eun-bi in this situation but I didn't know he was gay. After he told me, I was super understanding and helped him get together with the guy plus we're best friends now and I'm super happy for them.

Work:

Jungkook knew that Park Jimin was going to be trouble.

He knew it the minute the cute blonde walked into science class and Mr. Won introduced him.

The new student blushed cutely under the attention and Jungkook's heart started beating faster.

"Stay calm Jeon" he muttered to himself.

He couldn't let one cute boy ruin all his hard work. Jungkook had his gay awakening in 7th grade when he'd walked in on his best friend's brother changing and had seen nothing but thighs. It had all been an uphill battle since then. His father wasn't very tolerant of anything "out of the ordinary".

He wanted Jungkook to go to a good college, get a good job, marry a good girl, and have a good amount of kids. All to carry on their good name.

Jungkook wanted different things, he didn't want to settle for "good". He wanted to get great grades, go to a great college, maybe even one out of the country, get a great job doing something he loved, and maybe if he was lucky, find a great love of his own.

He just had to fight a little while longer. He was a senior in high school, he was doing well with his studies, even had a "girlfriend" that kept his father off his back.

He had literally picked out the prettiest and most popular girl freshman year and sought out to make her his girlfriend. Three months into their sophomore year, Eun-bi had agreed to date him. And here they were, senior year, and deemed the "it couple". The title made Jungkook cringe whenever he thought about it. Girls loved him, what's not to love? He was smart, funny, athletic, kind, helpful, sexy some would say, all the things you wanted in a boyfriend. Jungkook had no interest in any of them, though, and that's something Eun-bi liked about him. It meant he was "loyal". Being loyal was easy for Jungkook. He'd never been tempted by anyone at the school, much less any of the girls.

That was, until Park Jimin, November 13th at 9:13 am.

A day that he'd never forget.

Jungkook watched as Park Jimin bowed politely to the class before carrying his books to an empty seat. An empty seat right in front of Jungkook. The gay gods hate me, don't they? He thought to himself.

He watched silently as Jimin slipped off his backpack, turned back towards the front of the class, and then slipped into his seat.

Ass?

There's so much of it?

How is that possible?

Bubble butts are a real thing?

Fuck.

Jungkook was losing his mind.

The blonde boy smelled really good. Jungkook leaned forward in his seat to smell him better.

"You're losing it, Jeon." He mumbled under his breath.

Jimin whipped his head around to look back at Jungkook.