5.Dinner Date💵

Author: iwritekpop

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/17389721

Summary:
Jungkook loves to tease and spoil his boyfriend, this includes paying for all their dates.

Notes:
AU where Jungkook is older than Jimin

Work Text:
"Kookie-" Jimin whined, falling back in his seat- "Why can't I ever pay during our dates?"

Jungkook could only laugh, looking at the bill he swiped from Jimin's tiny hands. He looked back at his adorable little boyfriend and smiled at the pout playing on his plump lips.

"Because I want to treat my tiny boyfriend when I take him on dates." A small smirk played on his lips as Jimin blushed.

Just as Jimin was about to reply, the waiter returned. Jungkook put money in the bill slip and handed it to the waiter, "Thank you. Is there anything else I can go for you two tonight?" The waiter looked between the two with a smile.

"No, thank you. I have to get this one home before he falls asleep on me." A smirk played on Jungkook's lips as he glanced at the younger who was glaring at him. A deep red flushed across Jimin's cheeks as he slide further into his seat as the waiter smiled down at him, Jimin could tell he was trying not to laugh.

***

Jimin's cheeks were slightly puffed out as he traced his finger along the cold glass of the passenger side window, the street lights reflecting off his face.

Jungkook would glance over at his embarrassed boyfriend whenever they were at a red light, giggling under his breath at how his cheeks could still be a tint of pink even after they left the restaurant.

The car ride was mostly silent aside from the low murmurs coming from the radio. Jungkook could see Jimin's form shift with each turn of the car and reached over to place his hand on the others thigh.

***

After another five minutes of driving, Jungkook pulls into the parking lot of their apartment. Only after he had turned off the car and got out did he notice Jimin not following suit. He glanced back into the car to see the younger hadn't moved from against the window.

Confused, Jungkook walked over to the other side of the car the gently opened the passenger door. As he opened the door, Jimin's sleeping form was only held up by Jungkook's hand coming up to push him back into the seat.

Jungkook couldn't help but look at his sleeping boyfriend and chuckle. He shook his head, smile still on his lips, and moved to carry Jimin into the apartment.

He shut the car door with his foot and carried the smaller boy inside the building. Getting through the door of building and into the elevator proved to be no problem, until they got to the door of their home did Jungkook find himself wondering how the hell he was going to open the door without waking Jimin.

***

After fighting with the door for a good five minutes, Jungkook finally walked into the bedroom and laid Jimin down on the bed.

Jungkook walked out into the kitchen and filled a glass of water. He was half way done with the glass when he heard blankets rustling and Jimin whining 'Kookie~" causing Jungkook to grin and walk back into bedroom only to find Jimin, droopy eyed and clutching the blankets around his tiny form as he looked up at Jungkook.

"Kookie~ come cuddle me." Jimin pouted, knowing that always broke Jungkook.

"And why should I? You ignored me all the way home." Jungkook said as he walked over to the dresser, stripping off his tee shirt. Jimin's eyes followed his boyfriend as Jungkook changed into sweats and tossed one of his oversized tees to the sleepy boy on the bed.