61.The Jeon Family 1🗡

Author: staycute1234

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/6248587/chapters/14316412

Summary:
Jungkook is the heir to Korea's biggest mafia group, and Jimin is a innocent employee that catches his eye.

Chapter 1

Chapter Text

The Jeon family is one of the most feared names in all of under ground Korea. They're a ruthless, tactical, and very very good at hiding their illegal behavior from the law. The police hates them, citizens fear them, and every other gang wants to bring them down.

Jungkook was raised to become the head of the Mafia. His father raised both his older and him to be as ruthless as the rest of the family. However, his father especially trained Jungkook for he was to inherit the whole gang, while his older brother was to inherit the casino.

The Jeon Casinos.

The Jeon family ran a legit casino business which made it much harder to catch their dirty deeds since everything they did was by the books. Payed their taxes, payed their employees, kept the casino clean, kept their books up to date, everything that couldn't give the police anything to get them with.

Jungkook walked into the casino, hand in his pocket with the most arrogant dangerous air around him. He was coming to a meeting with the heads of the family (his brother, father and grand father) and it was to be held in the VIP player rooms. Jungkook made it past the second set of doors when a shorter male approached him. The male stopped then bowed.

"Welcome, Young master Jungkook." Jungkook smied, nodding his head.

"Yoongi, didn't think Hyung would send you down." Jungkook snickered, looking down at him. Yoongi straighten himself up, looking un amused but knew better then to open his mouth. Well, you think he would of known better.

"Yeah, unfortunately for me I had to come baby sit." Yoongi muttered, making Jungkook laugh.

"Aw, don't be that way." Jungkook said, patting Yoongi on the back. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he shrugged away from him. Jungkook chuckled, sticking his hands back into his pocket. The two wondered farther inside the casino. The slot machines ring as different cheering and groaning could be heard by all around. Attractive serving staff wondered the floor with cocktails and people huddled around poker tables. Jungkook was chuckling, people watching as they roamed the casino floor to get to the elevators. "looking busy."

"Always busy. Always rowdy and hectic and it gives me a head ache" Yoongi muttered, making Jungkook laugh.

"If it's such a pain why don't you just ask to transfer..." Jungkook stopped as his words died on his tongue. While Jungkook was people watching his eyes scanned one of the poker tables and couldn't keep believe what he saw.

He was gorgeous, he was absolutely gorgeous. Jungkook couldn't rip his eyes away from him. Whoever he was, was smiling brightly at the head of the poker table, dealing the cards effortlessly and cleanly while the huddle of men played at his table. The male laughed as one of the males at the table said something to him after he dealt the new cards.

"Young Master?" Yoongi turned around, surprised when he realize that Jungkook never finished his sentence. When he turned around Jungkook was standing in one spot staring inside the casino in awe. Yoongi raised his brow, walking back to the gangster. "Young Master Jungkook?" Jungkook jump slightly whirling his head to look at the confused Secretary. Yoongi cocked his head to the side, "are you ok?" Jungkook cleared his throat as his right hand went to touch the hair on the back of his neck.