7.Father's day💕

Author: nvrmnd_min

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15916737

Summary:
it's father's day and jimin and jungkook are staying athome with their children.

Work Text:
jimin woke up with the sun tickling his nose, he grumbled and tried to hide his face in the neck of his husband but he couldn't find the younger in the bed and as he opened his eyes he realized that jungkook must be showering. jimin yawned and then made his way to their bathroom.

in the bathroom he found his husband under the shower as he sang a song, jimin decided to join him in the shower so he undressed and opened the shower door.
"happy father's day kookie." jimin greeted him and startled the taller. jungkook smiled at him as he realized that it was just jimin that startled him to death "morning baby and happy father's day to you too."

after the shower jimin went to the kitchen to make breakfast and jungkook went to the rooms of their kids to wake them up. they adopted two kids, one girl called chaewon, she's 7 years old and they adopted her 6 years ago, they also adopted minjun, he's 4 years old and was adopted when he was only 11 months old. jimin and jungkook both couldn't be happier with them and they loved them so much they couldn't put it into words.

jungkook first knocked on the door of minjun to wake him up but as he opened the door there was no minjun to be seen. he checked under his bed and also his closet but he wasn't there, jungkook tried to calm himself down and say himself that minjun probably went to his sister in the night to sleep together. as he knocked on chaewon's door he heard some whispering and then his daughter opened to door just a little bit and poked her head out "hey daddy" she greeted him sweetly. "good morning baby" jungkook greeted her "won't you let me enter?" she quickly shook her head "sorry daddy we are coming in a minute and you can wait with appa in the kitchen." to say jungkook wasn't confused was an understatement but he still went to the kitchen so his dear kids would be happy.

"where are the kids?" jimin asked him as jungkook entered the kitchen. "i don't know, chae said that i'm not allowed to enter her room and that i should wait here in the kitchen." jungkook said while wrapping his arms around jimin's waist, jimin was making some fried eggs so he shushed the younger away so that he was able to move.
"my kids don't allow me to enter their room and my husband doesn't want to cuddle me!" jungkook whined and wiped some invisible tears off his face.

"don't be such a baby" jimin laughed then turned off the stove and went to jungkook to give him a kiss on his lips. the innocent kiss turned into a more passionate kiss and jungkook was about to move his hands to jimin's ass when suddenly they were interrupted by a loud "ewww!".
they quickly stopped the kiss and looked at their kids with flushed faces.

"daddy what are you doing to appa?" minjun asked his dad with a shocked expression. "i was just showing my love to your appa because i love him so much." jungkook tried to explain "anyways, why wasn't i allowed to enter your room?" jungkook asked and at that both chaewon and minjun began to smile widely. "we have a surprise for you and appa" chaewon explained proudly. "yeah we have to blindfold you" minjun added.

after some bumping in furniture. because their kids imagined it to be way easier to blindfold grown-ups eyes and then guide them, they finally made it to chaewon's room, they were guided to her bed on which they were now sitting. "okay, i'm going to count to ten and then you are allowed to look" chaewon explained to her dads.
jimin and jungkook both nodded signaling they understood, they were both curious what surprise their kids came up with.

ten seconds later they were finally allowed to put their blindfolds away and what they saw made them almost tear up. it was a presentation projected to the wall. the title was "the worlds best dads" and then it started the first scene was a photo of the day jimin and jungkook adopted chaewon and how happy they were. they presentation took about 5 minutes and it was full of their most beautiful memories with their friends, themselves and their dog chimmy.

as the presentation ended with a short text which said: thank you for always loving us and being the worlds best dads ever, we love you forever and always! happy father's day.

jimin was a crying mess and jungkook also wiped a few tears off his face, they were both just so happy to have so much luck in their lives. of course, there were also hard times but they always overcame them together as a family. jungkook opened his arms so their kids could jump into them. "you did such a good job, i'm so proud of you." jungkook said to their kids while cuddling them and giving them kisses, jimin joined the hug and they all said to each other how much they loved the other. "how did you two do this?" jimin asked when they all three laid in jungkook's arms on chaewon's bed. "yoongi hyung helped us," minjun explained "but we did most of it!"
they all laughed and cuddled for a while longer until minjun's tummy began to growl signaling that he was hungry, so they decided to head back to the kitchen to eat the now cold roasted egg.

"this isn't the only surprise we have for you" minjun said while eating the roasted egg, and his sister nodded excitedly "i promise you this is going to be your most awesome day ever!" jungkook laughed at the cuteness of them both, "how did we deserve so sweet children?!" he joked. they all continued to eat and talked about this and that joking around and just being happy on this beautiful sunday morning.

after breakfast, jungkook and jimin both got ordered to wait in the living room until they return to get them, and just a short while later they both returned to their dads with big smiles on their faces in their hands they held a big chocolate cake with a lot of decoration. to be honest you could see that two kids made this cake but this made the cake just so much more precious to jimin and jungkook.

"oh babies you're really too sweet to us, when did you even made this?" jimin asked surprised that their kids would put some much effort into this day. "remember yesterday when you and dad went to the cinema and jin oppa was looking after us? he told us what we needed for the cake but we did it all by ourselves!" chaewon answered, proud that they made a cake without too much help.

"well i have an idea!" jungkook said "how about we eat your delicious cake and watch some movies as a thank you." the kids both screamed in glee because they usually weren't allowed to eat sweets before lunch nor to watch tv before 3 pm. 10 minutes later the whole family was cuddled up on the couch with jimin in jungkook's arms, minjun in jimin's arms and chaewon on jungkook's chest, so they spend the whole day watching movies, eating cake and cuddling.

at 7 pm the last movie ended and both kids were sleeping soundly on the couch "we have to most awesome and precious kids ever, don't we?" jimin's asked in a low voice. "yeah we definitely have." the taller answered as a looked at his kids sleeping and they both seemed so pure that he wished they would never grow up and that it's always going to be like that, but of course he knew that life didn't work like that. "i love you" the older said as he looked lovingly at his husband "and i love you too" jungkook responded while leaning in to give his husband a quick peck.

after they carried their kids to bed they now lay in bed cuddling and smiling like idiots, it was days like that that made them realize what a good life they had, living with the love of your life with to awesome children was more than they ever hoped for. before they fell asleep jimin mumbled "you're the best dad to them ever, i love you" and with that, he drifted into deep slumber.

~the end