85. Mirrors👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Author: ChimMochi08

Summary:

A mirror maze seems like fun~

Especially when your crush is there too ;)

Park Jimin who is lost inside a mirror maze, and he found his way out through love.

Work Text:
7:28 AM

"Wake up" Someone said as I groaned in annoyance.

"3 more minutes" I mumbled as I snuggled up more to my precious pillow.

"I swear Jimin if you don't get up I'll pour all this cold water on you!!" Someone said as I ignore him. Like he would do it anyways---

"AHHHHHHH" I screamed as I felt the cold liquid all over me. I quickly sat up and looked at the culprit.

"Yoongi hyung!!" I said as I gritted my teeth.

"That's what you get, now get up and Taehyung is already waiting for us" Yoongi hyung said as he left with a smug on his face. I glare at him and sigh.

Great, my day is already cold. Literally. I stood up and quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower since I'm already wet (not the kind of wet you are all thinking!!!). After that I changed into a black and white stripe long-sleeve and my shorts. I also took my blue jacket.

Then I went to the kitchen and saw Yoongi hyung and Taehyung feeding each other.... with their own mouths. I cough and looked at them.

"Its too early to eat each others faces" I said as they finally separate.

"Your just jealous since you don't have that freshman" Yoongi hyung said as he smirks and I blush.

"No I'm not!!" I said. Taehyung giggles as he stood up and wrap his arms around my shoulders.

"Bro, I told you to talk to Jungkook and asked him out" Y
Taehyung said. I sigh in defeat.

"Its hard, I mean everytime I get close to him, my mind goes blank! Like I can't function properly" I said.

"That's why you need a game plan!" Taehyung said.

"Or do it the easy way" Yoongi hyung said.

"Easy way?" I asked as he nod.

"Just come up to him and tell him, Hey daddy can I be your baby boy?" Yoongi hyung said calmly. Taehyung busted out laughing at my side.

"What the fuck hyung?!?!" I said as my cheeks turn red.

"Hey that works! Look at me and Taehyung now!" Yoongi hyung said as I look at Taehyung in horror.

"What? You can tell its 100% guaranteed it will work" Taehyung said.

"That's what Taehyung said to you Yoongi hyung?" I asked still not getting over for the fact that happened.

"Not really, your bestfriend came up to me and said, Hey there! my ass looks lonely so can you fill it up?" Yoongi hyung said as I started laughing so hard.

"OMG TAE!!! WHAT THE FUCK?! HAHAHAHAHA I'M DYING" I said as Taehyung pouted.

"Hey at least I got something not like you!" Taehyung said as I gasp.

"How dare you?!? I thought it was bros before hoes?!?!" I said as I acted that I was betrayed by him.

"It was, not until you said something about my flirting skills" Taehyung said.

"Well my flirting skills are better anyways" I said proudly.

"Yeah right, it was so good that you can't even say it properly to Jungkook" Yoongi hyung said as Taehyung let out a long Ooooohhhhhhhhh. I glare at Yoongi hyung again as he just smirks at me.