52.Don't Touch The Nest👕

Author: iwritekpop

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/17511107?view_adult=true

Summary:
The members realize Jimin is presenting as an omega when he begins nesting and feeling warm, Jungkook becomes a bit too protective of his tiny hyung.

Work Text:

They should have expected this.

Everyday, more clothes disappeared. But not from their dressers, from the laundry baskets.

With the oldest of the group being an Omega that enjoyed nesting before his heat, the rest of the group quickly grew use to the occasional shirt or hoodie vanishing for a few days.

What the group didn't expect was for half of the laundry basket to go missing three weeks after the eldest's last heat.

As far as they knew, Jin was the only Omega in the group. Namjoon and Jungkook were both Alphas and Yoongi, Hobi, and Tae were betas. The only one who had yet to present was Jimin, there were suspicions of him maybe presenting as a beta, but most bets were he would present as an Omega.

When the members questioned Jin about the missing clothes, he gave them a confused look, saying he hadn't taken any clothes from the basket.

Things started to make more sense when Jimin walked out of his room wearing one of Namjoon oversized hoodies, the small boy's body being cocooned within the thick fabric. Eyes watched as he made his was over to the couch and wedged himself between the group's Alphas, he curled in on himself with closed eyes and a satisfied smile gracing his plump pink lips. The Alphas share a look before glancing at the little ball of grey fabric between them. Jungkook makes the first move, placing his hand on Jimin's back. The smaller let out a small sound before leaning into Jungkook's chest, wrapping his arms around the other's torso. Jungkook looked at Namjoon with wide eyes, mouthing a help me to the older.

Namjoon reached for Jimin, but stopped when he heard someone walk into the room, he glanced up to meet eyes with Jin. "Hyung, can you help us?" He asked softly, eyes glancing down to Jimin, who was cuddling into a still startled Maknae.

Jin walked towards the trio with a confused expression. He leaned down to Jimin's eye level. "Minnie?" He gently brushed the younger's hair out from in front of his face. "Are you feeling okay?"

The only response that could be made out was a softly mumbled out 'hot' that only Jungkook could manage to hear.

"Hyung, is he gonna be okay, his cheeks look all flush?" Jungkook asked as he checked out the smaller. When he looked up to his Hyung, he was already looking at Namjoon. "Hyung?" Jungkook asked, not sure which one he was asking, he just wanted someone to tell him their little Jiminie was going to be fine.

"He's gonna be alright, Kookie." Namjoon grunted before standing and walking out of the room, Jin following close behind.

Jungkook laid back against the couch, gathering Jimin in his lap. The smaller had his head resting in the crook of the taller's neck, he felt arms encircle around him, pulling him closer into his chest. Jimin smiled at the warmth the Alpha gave off, even though he felt slightly overheated, he craved the warmth.

The two sat in silence for a while, just holding each other. Jungkook was resting his head against Jimin's hair, hands slowly running up and down the smaller's back. "How are you feeling, Minnie?" He lifted his head and looked at Jimin.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, tongue peaking out to wet his lips, "I feel hot." He mumbled out in a whisper.

"Then you shouldn't be laying on me, I'll go get some cold water for you." Jungkook went to move Jimin off, only to be met with a high pitched whimper and the smaller clinging tightly to him. "No-" Jimin yelled out- "Don't leave me, please." The second part was barely above a whisper.