60.Not Cute🍢

Author: bunnyjeon

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/6695083

Summary:
In which Jungkook hates being called cute and Jimin is amused by what he does at the end of their date. Who knew his baby Kookie could act dominant?

Jimin takes Jungkook out on a date, bringing him to the arcade then to his favourite restaurant. Jungkook enjoys their date very much, but the one thing he hates is when Jimin calls him cute. A twenty year old man should be called manly, not cute! So he decides to put on a little show in the car to prove that he is not cute.

--

As Jimin reaches to the backseat to gather the bags of snacks and clothes they just bought, ready to leave the car, Jungkook quickly climbs onto his lap, straddling him with a mischievous smile. He pulls the lever at the side of the seat to recline it, Jimin a little startled at the sudden drop.

"I—" Jungkook removes Jimin's beanie and throws it to the back, "—am not cute."

Notes:
This fanfic is based on the last few lines of this prompt. Also includes daddy kink. I'm trying out different types of kinks so expect more smutiness in my upcoming fics lol
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:
"So," Taehyung says, successfully gaining the attention of the five males who are lounging lazily on the couches by standing in front of the television screen. "Who wants to watch 'The Ring'?"

The members of Korea's fast-rising boy band are having a day-off today. Their schedules are empty, no interviews, photoshoots, commercial filmings or performances, and they've opted to spend their free time flipping through channels with fizzy beverages littered across the coffee table. Well, not all of them.

"Which version is it? The Japanese or American one?"

"Watched both."

"Me too."

"A horror movie?" Jimin is the only one to squeak in terror.

"The Japanese one of course!" Taehyung ignores his fellow 95-liner and continues with his suggestions. "We can make it a movie night and order takeout! Who's up for some pizza?"

"I doubt Hoseok will agree," Seokjin says with a skeptical look. "He won't agree as long as it's a horror movie." The sunshine of the group is still taking a nap in his room, unaware of the discussion his fellow band members are currently having.

"But he isn't here now, so we don't have to care about his opinion. It's his fault for being asleep," Taehyung childishly retorts and crosses his arms in front of his chest. Seokjin makes a mental note to lecture him later for disrespecting one of his hyungs.

"I already watched both versions," Namjoon states without lifting his head up from the book he's reading. "Though I don't mind watching it again."

"Me too," Yoongi repeats the same words as earlier with a lazy slur. He looks so comfortable and relaxed with his limbs sprawled all over the couch like that. Taehyung thinks his lethargic hyung is going to melt into the couch sooner or later.

"Jiminie? Kookie?"

"We'd love to stay, but I'm taking Jungkook out on a date today," Jimin replies with a smile, both relieved for not having to watch the horror movie and excited for his date with his adorable other half. "Right Kookie?"

"Hmm?" Jungkook, who's sitting on the floor, trapped between Jimin's legs, takes out his left ear bud when he feels someone pat his head. He wasn't listening as he was too focused on tapping the black tiles appearing on the screen of his phone, trying his best to beat his own highscore in Piano Tiles 2. He tilts his head back to look up at Jimin sitting on the couch behind him.